Search results

1. zedz

Car wanted (all model)

still waiting for your PM
  2. zedz

Trade in Price.

Proton Satria 1.6(M) 96' UK Spec How much?
  3. zedz

Trade in car price....FREE QUOTATION

pls tell me your best price. Proton Satria 1.6 (M) 1996 UK Spec Seat Recaro Njoy newly wrapped New roof (no rust) New windscreen New big carpet (new, not potong) New timing belt New free maintenance battery Thanks. Bump: pls tell me your best price. Proton Satria 1.6 (M) 1996 UK Spec Seat...
  4. zedz

Car wanted (all model)

Proton Satria 1.6 (M) UK Spec. 1996. Please tell me your best price. Thanks.
  5. zedz

Buying a Lancer Evo?

Re: Buying an Lancer Evo? so, one need to earn at least 6K a month? Wow.. thats quite alot. I guess I must wait for few more years :P
  6. zedz

Buying a Lancer Evo?

Re: Buying an Lancer Evo? hye guys... a reality check here.. How much do one need to earn monthly to pay all the installment, service, spare parts and fuel (considering the car will used as daily basis) if he want to own an Evo 7 ???? Thanks!
  7. zedz

[wts] Bosch Alternators/Starters for Proton and Perodua Range

is this original or recond unit?
  8. zedz

3" Flexible CAI Hose Complete set - CHEAP!!!

do you provide installation as well? if not, where can i send my car to install it? Thanks.
  9. zedz

4g92p upgrades

whats the best suspension setup? I wanna lower my car but in the same time dont want to sacrifice too much comfortability. Can ah??? :D p/s: my car is Satria 1.6
  10. zedz

4g92p upgrades

Mivec head means more headache.. lots of modification needed to really get the "mivec" to open. At least, thats what i've read. 4G91 head is quite easy to find and there's a workshop is offering the conversion for not more than RM500.
  11. zedz

4g92p upgrades

hye guys... right now my 96' Satria 1.6 is running standard and I am thinking of doing some modification on my engine and here's the options: i) Convert the engine to DOHC using 4G91 head. ii) Maintain the single cam but install high performance camshaft from Powerzone. iii) Maintain the single...
  12. zedz

monroe n gabriel abs for stock car

helo.. can you recommend me the ideal setup for Proton Satria 1.6 suspension? (including price) Thanks!
  13. zedz

[WTS] APM Performax Products

hye. can you quote me the price for one whole set of spring+absorber for Proton Satria 1.6? Thanks.
  14. zedz

Choosing between Myvi SE and Neo CPS...

Hello all... I'm in the market for a new car and my budget is 50K to 60K category. Actually I have decided on the new Myvi SE but after reading newspaper today about Neo CPS, I somehow started to fall in love with this car (Neo CPS). My current car is 96' Satria 1.6(M) and I was a...
  15. zedz

1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

i) There's no best method. There's only one method. Change the whole roof. Yup, it is expensive but thats the only way. Well, actually there's another way but it is tedious and the bubble can appear back in a year or less. ii) 15". Tire is much cheaper than 16" for sure. iii) Perdana Sei...
  16. zedz

Satria UK Spec

No they dont. UK spec Satria use the same dashboard with normal Satrias except for the aircond panel.
  17. zedz

Satria UK Spec

you mean the antenna at the roof? Mine is on the right.
  18. zedz

1.6ers Owners (Mitsi/Proton)

hye guys. i drove a 96' Satria 1.6. currently, my car's throttle body is giving a problem. Before this the rpm is very very low and always dead when idle especially during morning and when aircond is on. Then go to workshop and they changed the gear/teeth but they said its only temporary...
  19. zedz

Satria UK Spec

yes. my Satria have front strut bars and its written Proton on it. I do agree with you Silverwave. I've seen alot of Satria have airbag steering and its not even UK Spec. I think the only difference between local spec and UK spec are the MPH speedo meter and the aircond panel. The rest are the...
  20. zedz

Satria UK Spec

i've changed my front hood and bumper and fender to mivec long time ago. heheheh.. but yeah, i do agree about the cornering. I am very confident whenever i hit a corner with high speed if I'm in my car. But i'm not sure that if because of the UK Spec or what because i never use other Satria so...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

very simple only..seal your woofer box completely....
make sure there is no air coming out from the box when your woofer kicks hard....

there are 2 way you seal a woofer box
1)use silicon sealant or glue gun to seal ever corners of your box

2)use double sided tape and stick it on the back subwoofer speaker round frame(refer to the picture), stick into a compklete round shape..and then screw it back tighly into your box...this way you can minimize/seal the small gap in between you box and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience