Search results

1. Lexus RX300 Suspension systems

am looking for a good set of suspension for my Lexus RX300 4WD, any 1 who can recommencement me what brand to choose and where can i buy it from. thanks
  2. FS : Danish Acoustics Pristinum series

New Danish Acoustics Pristinum series Specifications Frequency Range 45 - 25,000 Hz Sensitivity (1W/1M) 88.5vdB Nominal Power 80 W Peak Power 250 W Nominal Impedance 4 Ohms Crossover Point 3,000 Hz Filter Slope (Acoustical) 12dB/oct Closed...
  3. Fs : Helix A4 Competition

Helix A4 Competition 4-channel Amplifier Used for 7 month, still in extremely good condition Driver with class A technology Outputstage with 24 MosFet transistors RMI (realmixed input) for forming an optimised mono-summation signal from the left and right channels NFI (noisefree...
  4. FS : Iridium 3 midrange

Iridium 3 midrange (Rm700 plus shipping in Malaysia only) Used for 9 month, local set with warranty ULTIMATE Iridium series midrange speaker Iridium 3 is a 75 mm (3") mid-dome with neodymium magnet and chamber. Speaker type 75 mm (3") doped fabric with chamber Power handling capacity 100 W...
  5. FS: DLS Iridium 6.3i - 3-way system

DLS Iridium 6.3i - 3Way System - RM2100 Nego for serious buyer Used for 9 month, still in extremely good condition, Local set come with warrenty Ultimate series Iridium 6.3 is a 16,5 cm (6,5") 3-way system. The 6,5" driver uses a cone of cated non-press paper. Improved model with die cast...
  6. Need advise from ICEMAN

What ice i should install in my car to have a perfact sound system ? Do i have to add anymore ice or change to others brand ? Mercedes Benz E220, currently installed in my car, Hu Nakamichi CD35 Amp A4 Hilex Speaker DLS Iridium 6.3 Thanks to all Iceman who replyed.
  7. Need advace from ICEMAN

Need advise from ICEMAN What ice i should install in my car to have a perfact sound system ? Mercedes Benz E220, currently installed in my car, Hu Nakamichi CD35 Amp A4 Hilex Speaker DLS Iridium 6.3 Thanks to all Iceman who replyed.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Back in 1998, Mclaren introduced its two-seater Formula One car to enable VIPs and members of the media to understand the demands of a modern Grand Prix car. Since then, nothing has been heard and the Mclaren two-seater dubbed the MP4-98T has quite literally disappeared from public view. But Mclaren effectively gave the rest of the world something to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience