Search results

1. [Want-to-ask] Custom Metal Body Shop

hi guys, wanna inquire anyone knows any workshop that specializes in using metal to make parts like custom diffuser? thinking of custom making front splitter diffuser using metal instead of PU/Fiber for durability :) cheers!
  2. [Discussion] Nitto tyres

Hey guys, need some of your advice on Nitto tyres. anyone running these tyres? need some feedback! im thinking to get toyo R1R, but then again for road use i was thinking it is abit of overkill on my small potato car (non turbo, not fast, not racing racing enough). hence i've taken into...
  3. Oversize Big Brake Kit for MYVI 1.0 / 1.3

Oversize Big Brake Kit for Myvi 1.0 / 1.3' Minimum 15" rims (Non 2piece/3piece rim design) Specs :- - x2 Large Single Pot Caliper [BOSCH] - x2 11" R32 Cross-drilled Rotors , redrilled to PCD 100 x 4 - x2 Rotor Hub Ring - x2 Brackets - x2 CARZO 420C Brake Pads (95% Condition) Item in good...
  4. Used Ultra Racing Bars & D-SPORT Bars

Item(s): Original D-Sport from Japan extremely RARE Front Sway Bar/Front Anti Roll Bar. Thicker than original, gives you the solid steering feel for viva! <Mira AVY> | D-SPORT complete bushing & clip, plug and play for viva Package includes: plug and play complete bushes Price...
  5. D-sport super radiator cap

Sold!
  6. [HELP] To trace car owner from car no. plate

Guys, anyone here can help or got jalan to trace car owner no. plate? My gf got into an accident by a van, sort of hit and run. Made a police report already but apparently the van havent made any report yet. Currently still pending for results from the sergeant and cant proceed to insurance...
  7. [HELP]Weird Noise Coming from Engine

[HELP]Exhaust Manifold (extractor) Gasket Problem! hi guys, been having this problem recently. Weird rubbing/squelling-a-like noise from the engine bay (sounds like "jit jit jit jit" or "chit chit chit chit"). ONLY appear when engine is warmed up! sound is suspected to be coming from belt &...
  8. [WTS] HOTBITS Perodua Viva Front 2-point Strut Bar

Item(s): Original HOTBITS 2-point strut bar for Perodua Viva Price: RM80 Dealing method: COD only Location of seller: Kepong, Subang / Sunway Contact method/details: o16 - 2622 98o Item(s) conditions: Used but good condition. Just abit dirty need to clean. No bent/dent...
  9. [WTA]Modify Side Mirror Bracket

Anyone knows which place can modify side mirror bracket? Want to change to different style side mirror, but need to modify the bracket (tapak) to fit it in
  10. [WTA] Repair/Recon Adjustable

Hey guys, want to ask anyone know where is a good and reputable place to repair/recon japan high low soft hard adjustables.. previously had bad experience with some below par 'repair' / 'revalve' services by some workshop. would like to know if anyone have an actual good workshop who CAN...
  11. [WTB] Custom Adjustable Rear Spring Perch

Anybody knows where i can get these custom made for my coilovers?
  12. [Looking For] Rear Wiper Cap/Knob

Item(s): Looking for Rear Wiper Cap To fit on screw size 10mm.. (means inner diameter of the cap must fit size 10mm screws) PM me or SMS me at o16-36oo956
  13. [Guide] What to look for when buying USED coilovers

A very good read from TIEN USA on tips & pointers to look out for when buying USED adjustables absorber. Just to share out with fellow forumers here! especially for those halfcut parts hunters :) http://teinusa-blog.com/what-to-look-for-when-buying-used-coilovers/
  14. [WTA] Hankook Tyres

Hey guys, any idea where to get hankook tyres in klang valley? im looking for kind of special sized hankook tyres. either 175/50/15 or 175/55/15. i understand that there are sizes for this in the hankook optimo range. but seldom see hankook outlets before.. and also not much outlet stock up...
  15. Fitting 195/50/15 tyres to k-car

Hey guys, im wondering if 195/50/15 tyres can fit to k-car? Currently rocking 15x7 JJ rims with 165/50/15 rubbers on a perodua viva. Planning to upgrade to 195/50/15 tyres due to lack of performance tyres for 165 and 175 series.. Currently wish to maintain 15 inch rims. I've seen...
  16. Buying used/half cut brake set

Hey guys, im planning on buying a used twin pot brakes for my perodua car. Brakes have custom brackets and will fit just right into my car.. Just wondering if anyone have experience in buying half cut/recon/used brake kit set for their cars. 1) Anything i shld check or take notice of when...
  17. Found something interesting..

case closed! mod pls close thanks~!
  18. [HELP!] Absorber bump stop/ rubber stopper

Does anybody knows where to get bump stops/rubber stopper for HWL MYVI coilovers? Currently, im facing issues with tyre scraping fender for the rear part as my rims are wide with low offset and the rear coilovers are abit soft... i've been advised to either roll fenders or install bump...
  19. Beware : Wira whg 7372

Encountered this guy along segambut kampung area (was heading towards taman sri sinar, KL) The situation is like this. It was already traffic jam at that area, so of course all drivers drive slow. My car being low, so i drove slow at the area as the roads are bumpy with potholes everywhere. He...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Some before pictures of the car. The brown stains you see is 7 years old sugarcane juice that had exploded all over the interior.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience