Search results

1. S

NewBie to Perdana V6

Bro, how is the performance improvement from changing the stock Proton V6 ECU 148HP to JDM 170HP ECU? Is the performance Noticeable and justifiable? what about fuel consumption? significantly higher than Proton ECU? Can also run of RON 95 or need to change to higher RON rating to unleashed...
  2. S

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

Hey guys, I just sent my car to overhaul my auto gb in Rawang. Well, what can I say about our inferior gearbox....Anyway, I will update you guys on how's the workmanship of this workshop. After all, sharing is caring right? Hopefully will be beneficial you guys.
  3. S

Is there any particular sound or noise caused by broken driveshaft? whenever after I finished reversed the car and put into Drive mode and drive forward, there will always be a clicking sounds somewhere near to gearbox. one or two click sound, after that no more. could this also be a driveshaft...
  4. S

drive shaft rubber bushing still ok, very good condition. another thing i forgotten to mentioned also was when I'm cornering to the right, the left front felt like its sag a lot as if gonna topple. hope with these more infos can really pinpoint the real cause.
  5. S

I think maybe it is connected to the incident when my front left wheel went over a pothole quite hard when cornering to the right side.
  6. S

Guys, need help here. Recently my car is experiencing pulling to the left side when i release my hands from the steering. Among other symptom that I felt are as per follows: 1) Car constantly pulls to left side when driving, either crusing, accelerating or braking. symptom becomes even worse...
  7. S

hi, greetings to all Otai and Sifus around here, I want to ask if we change our perdana v6 ecu made by APM to Mitsubishi Japan ecu, we can increase the HP from 148hp to 170hp? I understand that both HP and Torque rating for Mitsu 6A12 NA output is higher. Please share some info and enlighten me...
  8. S

where can i bored throttle body?

if you want to bore might as well just get a bigger tb lor, easier and headache free...
  9. S

APM Performax Springs, Some question

sorry ar, out of topic a bit, i got sport spring for iswara for sell, 2nd hand one, just used 2 weeks only, handling much better than APM, also won't become soft like APM one, if interested can take a look at this link: Lowyat.NET -> [WTS] T-Speed Sport Spring for Iswara
  10. S

Loose Parts For Sale...chop shop item...

i'm looking for Uk spec iswara distributor, plz let me know if you can find one. thanks
  11. S

Chop Shop Item..

i'm looking for an iswara UK spec distributor, can you get it for me? how much will it be? thanks
  12. S

chop shop stuffs for sale..~!~,

i'm looking for iswara UK spec distributor, how much if you can find it? thanks
  13. S

anybody have any idea with t-sport spring

southern motorsport in jb
  14. anybody have any idea with t-sport spring

hi everyone, i'm into buying this this brand sport spring called t-sport progressive sport spring. anyone here have any experience or any info on this spring...any infor are greatly welcomed. thanks
  15. need help modifying exausht system

to all sifus here, need help and guidance, i'm on tight budget here, so i thought about two options myself on modifying the exausht pipe. my car is an iswara UK spec 1.5cc 4G15P with injection. 1) should i buy a zenden extractor and pair it up with my existing mid bullet and the rest of the...
  16. S

Proton/Produa ECU checking & Tuning - RM30

hi there, my iswara is having check engine light on sometimes, i believe it is the map sensor 32Psi problem, you got "lubang" to find replacement for that part? new, 2nd hand or recon also no problem...thanks
  17. S

Beware!!very Hot News!!(recycled Oil)

hi everyone, i'm from wangsa maju, setapak area in kl....basically i just want to share my findings recently. i saw an advertisment from a workshop stating changing MOS SEMI-SYNTHETIC oil+oil filter+battery water+labour only at rm40.00. so without hesitation and a bit doubt i approached the...
  18. S

4G91 Gang..

ijoe can you help me too? cause i'm having the same problem with idling as well...can ou lead me to that place too? thank you so much in advance...my h/p no is 016-2228779, you can sms me your h/p no or pm me...thanks again

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i have symptom of clutch and brake pedals lightly vibrating at high speed and vibration strength increases with speed

what could cause this? is it safe? btw engine is fully balanced with new upgraded heavy duty clutch cover, previously was on oem clutch and didnt notice this vibration
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience