Search results

1. BELALANG

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

Wah, suma mau laju. TD025 sudey....
  2. BELALANG

Oit, mana bleh. Anak baru sorang beb.... Yang drive merc 240 la consider old citizen Or yang pegi kerja guna vulcan... Agak2 sapa tuh? Hahaha........
  3. BELALANG

Yes 260 sebab rsm rosak. After that, conrod tangkap. Kena tukar enjin lagi. Hahaha.....
  4. BELALANG

Ya lor, what u expect from 20K, 15 years old car? even its cheaper than new pesona or myvi As a low man income, give and take le. Since its cheaper, can reach 260kmh after mod, very comfortable for long journey, its ok for me There is a video on youtube how r35 can smoke 240km/h subaru on...
  5. BELALANG

Buy R35. Setel
  6. BELALANG

Ala, skrg pasang sunroof dah murah. Kancil pun byk dah pakai sunroof. Takkan Perdana tak mau pasang kot. Hehehe... BA5, you are free to view my car at Lan place. I left the car over there coz no more space to park at my apartment. Im in Sibu right now, will be back to kl tonite...
  7. BELALANG

Sunroof will not reduce the chasis strength. They just cut the role on the roof, not the chasis frame. Thats why is proved by JPJ. Sunroof make the car stance out among the others You can smoke inside the car with door window close You can see the moon and star Your can wave your hand to...
  8. BELALANG

Not desperate to sell now, so didnt post it anywhere. This bcoz i just spend almost 3.5K to rebuild the engine (not even drive it yet) Unless i got good offer from interested parties BTW, most of the forumer here should be quite familiar with my car :driver:
  9. BELALANG

(Racun post) I got one for sale Just rebuild the engine to become a standard TT Keh..keh..keh...
  10. BELALANG

Kombert, jangan tak kombert.... Mine also doing 3rd conversion now Hehe....
  11. BELALANG

Selling my Perdana TT after raya for RM35K nego. My neo is coming Hehehe...
  12. BELALANG

Awesome! Work Rezax right? Definately his car coz i notice the spoiler (previously mine) & the baby sit inside Notice u change the bumper also. What else after this? Side marker? Sunroof? New paint job?
  13. BELALANG

Baik punya racun. Hehehe... Already got the rims ka bro? BTW, nice headlamp. How much izit?
  14. BELALANG

can get my already.....
  15. BELALANG

Why dont u choose Super Advan aka Advan spender. Is always look nice on perdana. Trust me... ---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:00 PM ---------- http://img.mudah.my/images/02/0256149286.jpg the blue black version...
  16. BELALANG

Dua tak cun... Hehehe...
  17. BELALANG

Rim sudey jual? So ur waja will used what? Batu bata? Hehehe… Pity to ur Waja coz is not even try to used it Good thing is, I don’t have to think about it anymore & good luck to new owner…
  18. BELALANG

Ini betul-betul, bukan cobaan... The msg just popup from my FB. Thats why i know BTW, 8.5J with 31-ET is the same spec like my previous RG-II. Just nice esp for 18-inch But wheres the rim photo kanan?
  19. BELALANG

Encik Mazlan Ahmad aka Lan Eterna, Happy ++ Birthday & Happy 4th Anniversary to u today. Hope u will success in business and life Makan2 tarak ke? Hehehe…..
  20. BELALANG

My beloved rims is up for sale now. Huhuhu.... If i plan to own evo or lancer GT, it wont be sole...forever.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any one..! pls help me ..i have a problem here..
i own a Satria 1995, the problem was my steering a little bit wobble when on wavy road..
i already change the Tai-rod end , lower arm , cross member , power steering and steering rack bush.
But the problem still occur..
What i might think maybe the problem is from the steering shaft ( frm wheel steering under dashboard to steering rack..) plse any one if u have the before.
:driver:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience