Search results

1. I

Trade in Price.

Please quote sonata nf 2.4L 05/07 (new CBU korea) 6 airbags & esp 93,000km mileage
  2. I

MME 2008 Update

Is like no way to know wtf is the result, no update on all major websites. Slow as always .. haih
  3. I

bmw 525i e34 manual for sale

Monster ride for only 27k! :biggrin: Nice ride bump for you
  4. I

Michelin new tire: Selling cheap (last offer)

235/45/17 255/40/17 Michelin PS2
  5. I

Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Ver.

NA Colt .. DAMN! Should have find a Ralliart version.
  6. I

100% PU Waja MME/R3 bodykit - sold seperately or full set

Hi Rock, I would like to know what's the best price for the Front Bumper + the two foglights. The bumper has any signal lights? Is it integrated in the foglights? Do you provide painting of the bumper before deliver to me?
  7. I

my BOT gen2

It is SW's Gen 2. I joined in the earlier hardware R&D part :regular_smile: It's a Garrett A/R 48. Let me share some hardwares it's using. Custom Turbo Manifold & Pipings VR4 Intercooler AXT BOV AXT Standalone ECU AXT Silicone Hoses A'PEXi AVC-R Walbro Fuel Pump, Unknown brand FPR...
  8. I

my BOT gen2

Hehehe 1st time the engine blown because Con-Rod Broke, 2nd time FPR kong, engine running lean lead to melting of Piston number 2, 3rd time is the same problem as 1st time. And the 4th time, I think is still because of Campro's reliability. Campro is really not a very reliable engine to BOT...
  9. I

Waja Promote 1 Bumper 100% Pu Now Available..rm350.00

Brother, do you have any photos with Waja fixed with the Promote bumper? And also please pm me best price including installation and painting (Waja Ori Silver)
  10. I

Powerzone,hotbit, or others....

Go in the morning, afternoon is stress hours lol
  11. I

If you go PJ showroom, you can see the V8 extractor on the show rack there. Not supportive la just telling you the truth, their products and workmanship is good but some of the mechanics got attitude problem. Nego? you hantam -15% discount on them 1st, then slowly can get 10% one la haha. But...
  12. I

Hahaha they don't have the talented people there that's why. Once they tried to employ my friend as the manager there, my friend is a Technical Manager at a famous performance center. I stop because studying now, Diploma in Automotive Engineering. I was there as an apprentice for few months...
  13. I

I'm an ex-worker at SpeedWorks :D R3 and SpeedWorks has partner relationship, which means business between them for a lot of different performance, chassis and suspension parts. You got those R3 stuffs at ENEOS? To me, Eneos is just another accessory shop that sell better things but their...
  14. I

Alot of R3 stuffs is actually produced by HotBits. Example R3 Suspension Kit for Waja Wira which cost RM4000 At SpeedWorks, you can get same thing at RM2500 or RM2800 I forgot. R3 is just plain name only, marked up so high. Recently the 25% discount on selected R3 stuffs, example the Sport...
  15. I

[WTS]SmartEye HID!! High Quality HID!!

Bro, 4300K H1?
  16. I

IMPROVE High Performance Brakeline Kit

Bro please pm price for Waja 1.6
  17. I

Cruize HID Xenon Conversion Kit ~ Import From Japan

Bro, please pm me best price for H1 4300K Conversion Kit plus Installation with drilling holes and fit in rubber to prevent water going in.
  18. I

Philips Sold Here

Bro, please pm me quotation for H1 4300K Conversion Kit plus Installation with drilling holes and fit in rubber to prevent water going in.
  19. I

Brand New GT-HID Conversion Kits

Bro please offer me the best price for H1 4300k HID for Waja.
  20. I

original 15" japan rim wit tyre rm800 nego!!!

Hey there I'm interested with your rim Photo please [email protected]