Search results

1. S

dunno wat problem.....need help

dome zero: sometimes it just so hard to find out the problem....
  2. S

my car already reach 110k mileage for 3.5 years. I checked the drift shaft pocket already so far no leaking and no tear yet but there was one time when i went to genting, after i reached genting, the drive shaft that connect to tyre in the drift shaft pocket got disconnected (sorry i dunno wat...
  3. S

so i went to see richard this afternoon. He was busy and Wai Loong help me to check but we didnt test the car on the highway. He only managed to hear a little bit of the sound only coz he was driving at 80 km/h. Then he asked the foreman beside his shop and the foreman told him to shake the...
  4. S

hey guys~! i got the problem solved already. so just to share with u guys wat is the problem ya... skywalker: i tested when i stop my car. cannot find that sound. it only occured when the speed reach 100km/h with fifth gear. hey guys~! I checked my tyre yesterday, my tyre was ok.....no...
  5. S

I'm driving Wira 1.5 SE. yesterday i found out that my car got weird sound coming out from the front when my speed reach 100km/h with the fifth gear. The sound was like "bom, bom, bom," that come out from the rotation. I suspect is from the tyre but my tyre was ok. the sound will gone when the...
  6. S

Denso Iridium vs Volker Iridium

i hav been using volker iridium for 50k milage.....so far so good....never use denso before..cannot compare....
  7. HID for Wira

To all the sifu out there...I'm planning to install HID on my wira. I just want to know which is the most suitable brand for Wira and how much it cost ? I saw ML Audio Accesorries is doing a promotion on "Street Tuner's Night" for a unknown brand of HID. the bulb (white color light) is from...
  8. S

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

what is adjustable & attachable silencer ?issit suitable for me to install?
  9. S

.: Exhaust Modification Corner :.

To all the sifu out there...I just found out that my Life Long Muffler already rusted and I think it;s time to change to the new one... I'm currently driving a Wira 1.5 GLi SE. I already installed K&N drop in air filter with Iridium spark plug so I need a good exhaust system to complete my...
  10. S

Rusted Life Long Muffler

putra4767; where is the shop dude?
  11. S

Rusted Life Long Muffler

To all the sifu out there...I just found out that my Life Long Muffler already rusted and I think it;s time to change to the new one... I'm currently driving a Wira 1.5 GLi SE. I already installed K&N drop in air filter with Iridium spark plug so I need a good exhaust system to complete my...
  12. S

Wira SE 1.5MT

Hey Dude...long time no see ya....i thought no one read this thread liaw...as far as i know... the plug brand do determine the "fire" of the plug. My volker plug is white and thick fire compare to Denso iridium which is blue and thin fire when i test it last time. when my 1st batch of...
  13. S

Elevo HID on sales...4350,6000 and 800k....brighten ur life.......

pm me the best price for 8000k low beam...thanks~!
  14. S

Wira SE 1.5MT

Finally, i learned how to wash my own TB without paying money to EON. Actually i think no need to do tuning coz everytime after u wash the TB, somehow the ECU will auto reset unless there is some faulty on the sensor and u dunno which one then only send to EON for tuning. As far as i know there...
  15. S

Wira SE 1.5MT

wat kind of lube u're using now?have u done any engine flush b4 changing new lube?currently i'm using Q8 semi
  16. S

Satria Se 4G15 top speed...

wat kind of cheap mod? can share ar?
  17. S

Gear SERIOUS problem .. urgent pls

Normally clutch finished if difficult/hard for u to shift gear from 1>2>3 and after u shift the gear ur car felt like lossing power coz when ur clutch pad "kong" already and cannot grab the flywheel and cause clutch slip or more seriously cannot grab the flywheel at all and last ur clutch will...
  18. S

Braking System

ya ya..lately i noticed my car also have the same problem..issit beecause of the rotor?
  19. S

Wira SE 1.5MT

charlie saint: how often u clean ur TB? how come so fast rosak one?wat's ur mileage?
  20. S

i need u all to help me plss!!!

bro...got pic to show ar?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all,

I bought over my elder brother's Honda accord and wanted to remove the body kits, do you know any shops in Klang, Shah Alam or Subang area where I could safely remove the body kits without damaging the paint job?

I'm not planning to DIY the removal as I wouldn't want to ruin the original paint.
Estimated price to remove?
Can I trade in the body kit as we'll?

Thank you for your recommendations in advance.
Regards,
Acer1810
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience