Search results

1. G

All Malaysian F1 Team

It all boils down to money. as boatowner said, if you wanna start an F1 team, and you have tonnes of money, you just go out and hire the best people for the job, the same as running any business. You can either start fresh, or you can be like Red Bull, buy an existing team and build up from...
  2. G

Heel Toe Driving?

The technique doesnt really matter, as long as you can do what you need to do, which is braket to slow the car down, and blip the throttle to bring up the engine speed to match the speed of the wheels. ;) so there is no right or wrong.
  3. G

TRM spotted on NorthSouth Highway

its no clio. the clio is a much larger car and can accomodate engines up to 2 litres . the TRM is still in the small car category. TRM is supposed to be a proton platform.
  4. G

BMW X5 Accident Along Jalan Ampang

i think some of you guys put your faith wrongly in what is deemed as a "strong" car. strong dont mean indestructible.. and sometimes.. the damage is there for a reason.. crumple zones..etc. cars are built to be expendable in a big accident, to protect the occupants inside. any car, regardless...
  5. G

Gen2

its not that malaysian cars are not like by the aussies.. its just that the car is priced similarly to other brands like toyota, and honda..etc. if you lived in australia, and you compare the interior build quality of the 3 brands, which would you buy? anyways.. in ref to that article. "But...
  6. G

Honda Accord

reminds me of that merc s class, that hit that tiny tree outside of the science centre, car also almost chopped in half.
  7. G

Honda Accord

if you look at the 2nd last pic, you can see the concrete divider. just as you said. you cant say this is a bad image for honda, any car would break in half if it hit a divider like that, cars just cannot take impacts like that. even a small tree can inflict the same amount of damage to a car...
  8. G

***Thailand D1 Pics - Organize By Tunespeed.com***

they already came to malaysia during the AMF Festival in december 10-12.
  9. G

Wira Owners Club.....

Is the TT still happenning? looks like very few guys signed up only, anyways.. i'm gonna give my support. i drive an N/A wira, lightly modded. but no engine mods la. TT N GATHERING FOR ZTH WIRA MEMBERS...... LOCATION = SRI HARTAMAS BURGER KING TIME = 9.00PM DATE = 20/01/2005 1. G-4 -...
  10. G

Retreat! -Review: R3 Satria

i think R3 owners will have to potentially live with the possibility. Gti owners have been complaining about this since the car was launched. not much you can do, unless you can see where you park your car from wherever you are. hmm...now lemee see.. where can i find an R3? that carbon fibre...
  11. G

no more brand new EK's, they're all gone. last time i looked, i thought brand new DC5's were going for RM220,000
  12. G

what you get in the R3 in terms of handling, is all the work and effort gone into tuning the car. T.Djan himself spent hours and hours tuning it. It doesn't matter if you have TEIN, or GAB or etc.. its not the brand or the type of exotic metal bits your suspension is made out of that gives the...
  13. G

AMF photos

The Asian Autocross Champion 2004
  14. G

AMF photos

skyline again..
  15. G

AMF photos

Malaysia's very own "Ah Fai" with his cefiro
  16. G

AMF photos

unfortunately, the enzo did not turn up, apparently had some mechanical problems. somemore shots from the festival.. Masaki Nishihara drifting a rear wheel drive R33GTS, running an RB26Dett engine.
  17. G

NEW SATRIA R3 Topic

totally in agreement with you alexz. i think for proton, all they need to do is deliver a superior product. the mindsets will change automatically after that. They still have a 'captive' audience after all.
  18. G

NEW SATRIA R3 Topic

i'm also veering off the beaten path here... Unfortunately for the french manufacturers, they probably have the same amount of respect from the malaysian motoring public as proton. There are some differences though, their cars are a whole lot more renown for breaking down, and they depreciate...
  19. G

BFG AMF Festival 2004: Day 2

best thing about the SERA, the hydraulic doors are standard ;)
  20. G

stop dreaming !!!!

hi zee, beemers and mercs today might be rear wheel drive. but all beemers have understeer "tuned" into the chassis, because its easier to control for inexperienced drivers. In a way, they are telling you they have the ultimate machine for driving, but they are stilll forced to design and put...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everybody,

Which the best super single series,Ogura or OS Giken?
Whats the different?
Pls share...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience