1. L

LAUNCH: Nissan Leaf - ETCM Pilot Program Begins 'Journey to Zero Emission'

I hear from the person charges for 8 hours can go 180km only
  2. L

Sport Rim Enkei RPF 1

Price pls 012-3223766
  3. L

Nissan Fairlady 350Z Super Charger

Hi Pong and TKK. Thank for your bump. ---------- Post added at 02:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:12 AM ---------- Hi Balmung69 . I still keep the Dyno chart. If you interested can give me call to arrange out to look at the car condition
  4. L

Nissan Fairlady 350Z Super Charger

the car horse power is 317hp. If you want to know more detail about the car u can call Me to check more . 0123223766. You also can check with Clement about my car condition He should know. Bcos I used at weekend car just hanging out with Fairlady group.
  5. Nissan Fairlady 350Z Super Charger

Hi All SOLD SPEC: ST Version 03/07 (M) Orange 19 inch Veilside sport rim/ New Tyre FujishuboTitanium Exhuast HKS Super Chargers kit Install new Veilside Original Body kit Nismo 2006 Front / Tail Light Bose Sound System Tein Monoflex Hi/Low/ Soft/ Hard Tein EDFC controller E/ Leather Seat...
  6. L

Saturday Night Racing!

Mazranz . where is the raze at? sepang? my hp no is 0123223766:driver:
  7. L

New Tires For Sale.(offer)

195/55/15 michelin ps3 or xm1
  8. L

Should I get 350z Auto or Manual ?? :(

Ya ..I agree 20% car 30% setting 50% $ for tires :burnout::burnout:+ Ballssss
  9. L

Exclusive test drive on the 370z specially for Fairlady club members

Aiya...Y change to 23 October :bawling:..my sister welding at home town.. can attend the test drive//
  10. L

Greddy Big Brake Kits for Fairlady 350Z

Please pm me the price..1set front & rear
  11. L

Nissan Fairlady Club

What time can TT..hopefully a lot of Z member attend for this .. So long didn't TT with yours already..cheers
  12. L

Whether to import the entire thread to www.fairladymalaysia.com

Hi All..a few member already sell off the lady..any tt please let me know..make the Z club happen again..a lot of new member asking me y Z club so quite de..maybe our president not here de.
  13. L

Perodua Kancil 660 EX Manual 00

Hi Anyone?? The price still negotible..
  14. L

Perodua Kancil 660 EX Manual 00

anyone??
  15. L

Selling Absorbers & Springs [GAB]

I would like to replaced my standard waja absorber change to GAB absorber. because now my waja rear is very low because i already put in the NGV tank. i hope you can suggest me heavy duty absorbers with my Eibach spring. i prefer the absorber setting to harder because i don want the body roll...
  16. Perodua Kancil 660 EX Manual 00

Kancil 660 EX 5 Gear Manual Year 2000 One Lady Owner Very Clean Interior Low Mileage less than 55000km Selling Cheap RM6000 0123845650 Mr Goh SOLD
  17. L

fairlady gathering

hi everyone..this Friday got TT Arr??? so long didn't yam char de.:wavey: Fairlady club sudah tutup pintu R??? so quite le during this few month.. make it happen ..Cheers....:adore::adore:
  18. L

Power window motor damage Need Help

depend on condition.. sometime is the carbon dirt is make the motor coin loss contact . after service the motor so far so good.. but my friend just to inform me the carbon going finish..My friend place is near to KL Naza acc. name M'sonik.. looking for Mr. Kenny 0122836556.. i hope...
  19. L

Power window motor damage Need Help

I send my car to my friend accessory shop to take out the motor for service..after service mean clean the carbon and the koil. now my power window ok de. but the carbon going finish
  20. Power window motor damage Need Help

Anyone know where to repair the Z33 power window motor. because my power window motor i dismental to service an find out the carbon finish. anyone know where to replace it:nurse:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear Friends,

We all love our cars & like to improve our rides (if u're not, u won't come to ZTH, right?) :biggrin:

I would like to know how do u measure improvement of torque & hp without putting ur car to a dyno machine..?

Especially after u bolt on some simple performance part..

Let me share how i do it 1st.. i'm not a pro.. so, my method is not exactly correct..

IDLE SPEED
the 1st thing i would do is take note what rpm my engine idle before and after i bolt on the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience