Whether to import the entire thread to www.fairladymalaysia.com

lychee57

Known Member
Jan 5, 2007
main intention is still to make the website a 1 stop centre for Z's related issue.

vampbreak

Known Member
Feb 7, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I think we need to post a new thread sound something like this..

"ATTENTION ALL Z OWNERS! WHO EVER STILL ALIVE AND KICKING PLEASE BUMP!"

Then we know who still active. Most of the sifu olredi upgrade to bigger car or bigger family. But they is still more new comers (like me) and we all can share our interest.

For start, I will start spamming the thread! :proud:

lychee57

Known Member
Jan 5, 2007
im gonna do it nevertheless. if you are interested in joining me to pull resources to gather as many z owners in, pls inform me. ill start by buying the domain name. ill fix a date to meet Nissan for sponsorship too (if they ever entertain us la). can we have a meeting over this?

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
Alive and kicking... :)

But I agree with Midship to get tom to put us on a more prominent link instead of moving to a new website. Maybe ZTH can figure out how we can make searching for "Z Car Malaysia" or similar on google pop us up on the top of the list. That way it will be much better.

Also, I think one reason why the club suddenly 'died' is that a big group of guys who were active a year ago already sold off their Zs....

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

BTW, lychee, maybe the easiest thing is just get domain name and point it to this site and forum first. Much easier that way than to transplant everybody there.

TamanLinkin

Known Member
Jun 7, 2009
haha z club need to make a tt la. rx8 club is best example. always active, tt always got people. thats why my z not moving already. always lepak rx8 tt haha.

lychee57

Known Member
Jan 5, 2007
can we meet this Saturday 11am @ Papa rich @ Kota Damansara? anyone up for it? we can discuss how to approach Nissan

acwa238

Known Member
Jul 9, 2006
i normally visit sites like www.my350z.com for technical information but what i really want is our own marketplace. i prefer to buy locally than to import something similar from US and paying a high shipping fee.

HBS

Known Member
Apr 23, 2009
Mazranz,Hardee,Beautle,Lord1700,Nicole,Z-Ice,Katzman,cwf86,& few other old group/old kakis....when we going to have another TT...???

Alll Z sleeping already...Every friday always going to aman suria & there is no sign of Z club at all...

lfgoh

Known Member
May 10, 2006
Hi All..a few member already sell off the lady..any tt please let me know..make the Z club happen again..a lot of new member asking me y Z club so quite de..maybe our president not here de.

lychee57

Known Member
Jan 5, 2007
sorry for being insensitive. maybe we have a breakfast meeting after raya then. for all my muslim frens. happy ramadhan!

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
agreed... lets do another TT...

during fasting month a little hard la... KO already! A breakfast after raya would be perfect!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While the Nissan Skyline V36 might only share its name with the GT-R version that ensured we remembered the name ‘Godzilla’ as a track-whipping agent and not some nuclear-waste mutated monster that dined on skyscrapers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience