Search results

1. BHPetrol 5W-40 SynGard 8000

BHPetrol SynGard 8000 Fully Synthetic Engine Oil SAE 5W-40 API SM/CF :proud: Using advanced US formulations, with additives sourced from one of the world’s biggest additive producers Service Interval up to 15,000KM ( Engine Protection ) Efficient & Economical Suitable for N/A...
  2. Avoid : Bad Garage / Bad Workshop For Peace Of Mind

Hi ZTH Forumer All, I've Been Reading & Listening To Allot Of Complaint : Bad Garage / Workshop Service, Cut Trout Price & Not Professional. Im Starting This Forum As To Help Other ZTH Forumer & Other Car Lover To Be Aware Of Such Bad Garage / Workshop. Mainly To Avoid Them. Well...
  3. Investment Oppurtunity With Local Bank. ( A No No To MLM Scheme )

Hi ZTH Forumer, I've been inform of Local Bank Open New Investment Plan The Investment Plan Is A Saving Plan With Our Local Bank. No No i know yea'll thinking of MLM Scheme again here. no worries as it is Bank Negara Malaysia Approved investment plan for this Malaysia Own Local Bank...
  4. E-CB3 - 666

innocent Kitten faith. loser psyco tomboy kill kitten

this mofo tomboy killed kitten viciously. beating, hurling and stomping on kittens http://www.mmail.com.my/content/65449-now-cat-abuser-caught-act there be a Press Conference with the cat abuser from Serdang at YB Ean Yong's office in Seri Kembangan this coming Sunday, March 6th 2011 at...
  5. Dangerous Roads

This is an initiative for us all to be aware of dangerous road. despite dangerous road its also related to road condition & drivers attitude my contribution is as follow : 1) smart tunnel seremban > sg besi exit smart tunnel diversion section to bukit bintang & jalan tun razak...
  6. Exotic Cars : What is an 'Exotic Car' (by definition)

WHAT DOES THE TERM "EXOTIC" MEAN TO PEOPLE IN GENERAL -- NOT JUST TO THOSE WORKING IN THE CAR BUSINESS? The term "exotic" ALONE by definition means, in its purest form, "strikingly strange or unusual". Concepts that can be unilaterally or bilaterally applied to appearance of an object (as an...
  7. Detox Foot Patches

Welcome to Healthy Store I am selling cheap detox foot patches. You can read through the benefits from this amazing patches..Come on all ZTH citizen, let's detox our body before we rock our wheel.. why apply it to the soles of the feet? Our human body has over 360 acupuncture points...
  8. 190e 2.0 conversion? need op?

Hi Guys, im in need of oppinion for my merc 190e conversion project, thinking of installing : 1) SLK 200K Kompressor halfcut - putting engine & interior stuff eg : dashboard in 2) C36 (Same idea mention above) i love the 190e, but its in need of modern tech stuff for reliablity...
  9. E-CB3 - 666

trouble with in car tv ( honda elysion )

Hi guys. im having difficulties with my new honda elysion OEM indash tv. when ever i let go of the handbrake the tv will not display anything + i need to boost my tv reception. any advise how i can overcome this issue. :(

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi y'all......

Im not sure if this kind of topics have been discussed before. I've tried to browse all the forums, but it seems that this site is too slow...

Ok. Straight to the point!...

If any one of you guys knows where can i install a device(?) that allows me to start my car engine with a remote? If yes, where is the best place? FYI, i'm in Cheras area.

Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience