trouble with in car tv ( honda elysion )

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys. im having difficulties with my new honda elysion OEM indash tv. when ever i let go of the handbrake the tv will not display anything + i need to boost my tv reception. any advise how i can overcome this issue. :(

eujin

1,000 RPM
Jul 10, 2005
wajaland
handbrake effect the in dash TV???check the wiring la bro..must be short or sumting.....

for tv tuner...there is a booster for tv tuner reception....can try to ask around at those acessory shops...

VanGogh

Known Member
Jul 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
I think it might be a safety feature, I read in some cars the screen will go blank when u disengage the handbrake but the sound remains. if I'm not mistaken the car I read about was a 7 series. So it could be the same as yours.

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
it a good idea for the driver. but its not good for the passanger's really... especially when going for long trips, kids get board easily & tend to disturb my driving. practically it its not that safe for me. tq van for the info.

Nov 3, 2006
If your car is Japanese spec it will be like that. I experienced this when I drive at Jpn b4. It is for safety reason. But you can actually do some mod on the wiring

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
tq imran. that is the answer im waiting for. this where i love malaysia, any specific shop that you know have the technical knowledge on this matter? lost of shop which i gone to didnt give me any consistence answer to this matter. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is one of the first few X5 CBU units deliver end of last year,
I was called to attend to protecting this awesome ride, .......................

some pictures taken during wash

stained side steps

more stains from side steps, cant believe from a new car??? new car doesnt means just built...this is a CBU unit , for it came a long long way! shipment from Germany, by...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience