innocent Kitten faith. loser psyco tomboy kill kitten

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Saw on FB that they have the phone number of this TB. Should take pliers and pinch her nipples for revenge.

neokenzo

Known Member
Oct 5, 2006
PJ
What a lame a$$ excuse. She should be treated exactly the same she treated the cat.

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
RM200 fine? pfft! as if thats gonna teach her/him/tomboy a lesson!

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
throw her in man jails.... :biggrin:

driftkingII

2,000 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
Visit site
same reason like Wang Jue, the previous cat killer from China...

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
kill kitten & apologies get fine RM200 only. waa like this anyone kill her the same way, later apologies get fine RM400 loo. hoh can also. this pengkid make a laughing stock of us malaysian. later she do this again she say's she depress coz lesbian girlfriend want to breakup lehhh... seriously psychotic. wonder if she drive & bang other user also make same excuse? oh im depress coz of my depression. waaa loww ey.

i love animal & eat poultry animal. wont kill petting animal wooo..

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
plz treat animal same as human,life is life...so easy let she go away...just worry other will follow her step.kill pet then simple sayin sorry for forgive?
just drop her in jail for a month or longer...:thefinger:

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
just figure tomboy new excuse. "GF dont want to do me." Depressed. "Ama's divorce, think ama felt lonely. want to do ama. got bitch slap" also depress. "I want to be a dude, ama's give birth to me wrong gender" depress. waaa so many depressing excuse looo...

so like that a : depress. simply go kill. wow! think all tomboy can classified as mentally ill. damn:banghead:

E-CB3 - 666

Emperor
Apr 25, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
also can bro. but hand her to male prison be a tempting result. also good maaa... hahaha.
now that tomboy make police report that people threaten her via sms. i've been inform other animal lover make police report against the killer tomboy .

goes something like this :

Saya ingin membuat laporan polis terhadap CHOW XIAO WEI yang beralamat di Seri Kembangan, Selangor kerana dia telah mendera seekor ibu kucing and dua ekor anaknya

CHOW XIAO WEI telah memukul kucing-kucing tersebut dangan payung dan telah memijak-mijak seekor daripadanya sampai mati. Perbuatan kejinya boleh dilihat di:

Log masuk | Facebook

Saya membuat laporan polis ini kerana saya hendak CHOW XIAO WEI di denda dengan undang-undang yang sedia ada sekarang. Sekian laporan saya.

serve psycho right.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Send her to male prison? I dun think the gay's would mind since she is adi a tomboy...consider as a guy yet with 2 holes...easier for them to settle the score...:mad:

Thanks to those party who protected her...what nonsense is this...the one that tortured the poor poodle sushi have yet to be found and the authorities did nothing to catch those bastards...what's more for this case?

Really too many cold blooded ppl in this world...

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
For folks who do not follow all the links, here is the profile of the kitten killer on the Star

Name :- Chow Xiao Wei
Quotable quotes :- She alleged that she quit her job out of fear of reprisals after she was unmasked. Pleading compassion on grounds of unemployment, and manic depression due to parental divorce.

Kitten killer claims to be depressed over parents’ divorce

Does anyone still have her phonenumber on record ?......although I believe ZTH admin would not be too keen to have you posting personal details like that on grounds of liability.

You know..there IS a tiger's den at Zoo Negara.

If Chow would like to prove to the world that she is not the spineless bottom-feeding coward we all think she is, she is certainly welcomed to pay a visit to that particular animal enclosure at Zoo Negara and make an honest attempt at stomping those 'kittens' that live there :stupid:

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Before send to main prison, can let me teach her 1st ar? :burnout:
Are you serious, dude ?

Have you actually seen her picture ? Man, there's just no accounting for 'taste' these days.

Either that, or you are just the most charitable person alive on the Milky Way. :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Subject: FW: Message from Plus Highway

Dear ALL.

Attached hereunder message forwarded by PLUS HIGHWAY for your attention

Hazrin

Jika kereta-kereta ini menghampiri anda, cuba elakkan dengan melarikan
diri ke tempat selamat, sebaik-baiknya ke Balai Polis Berhampiran.

ISWARA BIRU

No. Pendaftaran
WFK 6929
WHN 8719
BWB 9325
BEB 8734
BEB 8320
BEB 8323

PROTON WIRA
No. Pendaftaran
WKT 5371

Kenderaan-kenderaan terbabit adalah kenderaan yang digunakan oleh...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience