Search results

1. G

Fairlady Club ?

Still any Z32 out there?
  2. G

Honda CRZ owners!

Hi there... Just order a CRZ yesterday, manual,Premium Northern Lights Violet Pearl.
  3. G

A32 2.0 (Manual

Thanx bro... ---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:46 PM ---------- Ya manual don't have ecu.
  4. G

Z Owners' List

66. Gary - Z32 91/96 Maroon (JHR)
  5. G

A32 2.0 (Manual

Wah. My fren told me, auto n manual ecu are not same. Have to change ECU too? Wow.. you can get spare gear box some more.. Between how much you get the gear box?
  6. A32 2.0 (Manual

Hello mate.... Anyone driving A32 with manual gear box? ---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:06 PM ---------- Is it easy to get the spare part easy to get? like Clucth and clucth plate
  7. G

A32 2L auto gear box (kong)

Hi Khong, Thanks for you input. But after traded in for so many months I think it's impossible to get back the previous gearbox. Alternatively, can I assume that if I replace the transmission controller unit (TCU) from the same halfcut, this problem will disappear? Why the final ratio...
  8. G

How fast can your A32 2.0L go?

can hit 190km
  9. G

Hi All, The AT gearbox has been replaced (taken from halfcut). But there is one problem, after shifted to 4th (OD on), can feel the rpm drop and rise consistently. I think is due to the Torque Converter lockup and release. It just can't lock longer than 1 second. My foreman said...
  10. G

anyone got seizai contact number or email? can pm me pls? thank you..
  11. A32 2L auto gear box (kong)

Hello all.. need some advice here.... if i convert yo maunual trans.. the ABS system have to cut off?
  12. G

XRAY 1:10 T1FK'05 FUll Carbon Fiber Chassis

bro car stil availible?
  13. G

Steelmate 898G 2 way car alarm RM330

hi the steelmate alarm stil availible ? and wats the price now?
  14. G

Cyber Cafe for Sale(Good Location)

hi.. is it include the cyber cafe license?
  15. G

caldina 17" sport rim for sale!

hi.. the rim still avalible?
  16. G

JIC hi-lo kit for fairlady Z32

bro.. stock still availible.? PM ur best price pls
  17. G

Caldina Rim 17"

pm me your handphone number please..
  18. G

Caldina Rim 17"

rim still availible?
  19. G

Custom Y-Pipe For A32/A33

After Y-piped Mina-san, Good Day. Here a quick review after installed the Made in Jian Hang y-pipe. 1) F u c k i n g loud after installed it wit my tin kosong straight flow muffler. The loudness was comparable to a track car. End up with a new S-flow and totally no sound at all at the...
  20. G

Custom Y-Pipe For A32/A33

helo there.. is anyone got jian hang that in gombak phone number.. going to install the y-pipe this friday...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wanted to install an amp which stated that the voltage supply cannot exceed more than 13.5vdc.......... In car the voltage can peak to 14.4vdc.

Anyone out there can give me any suggestion how to maintain my car voltage between 12vdc to 13.5vdc?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience