Search results

1. The heavens opened up in Sepang for a once in a lifetime event.

Over 100 Ferarris and Maseratis from Malaysia and Singapore clogged up Sepang's main straight for a photoshoot, launch of their new model and some track action. Rain poured just before this photoshoot and it was a perfect afternoon....for a ferarri fan! too bad my camera battery went dead...
  2. M

And you think you have seen all kinds of drifting...

Anyone see this before? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sfDpJINlFQ&search=drift
  3. EASON CHAN - Get A Life Concert Tickets for Sale.

Guys, i got a pair of tickets for Eason Chan - Get A Life concert tickets for sale. Details as below : Date: 26/8/06 Time: 8pm Location: Bukit Jalil Block: 106 Row: N Seat: 7 & 8 Normal Price: RM162.00 each Selling Price : RM 125.00 each ticket. Selling on...
  4. Congratulations Zul @ GT20v

Congratulations !!! [/SIZE][/COLOR] Last saturday his wife gave birth to a bouncy healthy full of nitrous boost baby boy! Welcome to fatherhood...and another milestone achieved. My heartfelt congratulations to you and hope to see you around during my Sepang Events! Regards, Miton @...
  5. Twin Turboed Volvo 144 - estimated at least 600hp!

Click on the link. i am not joking. taken from a newspaper this morning. :emoticon_U: Can you guys guess what engine he's running? :_:
  6. M

A Saga Vs. A Cow/Kerbau/Buffalo...

Almost hit into a cow/buffalo yesterday night as i was coming back from outstation. Damn scary Shit. talking about shit, because i had to avoid that stupid buffalo, i ran into thousands...literally the whole road is full of cow shit...mahai...have to wash the car today after this...
  7. New VVIP Nos Arrived From All Telco Operators~!!!

First and Foremost, A Happy Chinese New Year To all ZTH no matter what religion ;) . Just got these new blocks...very nice numbers...please...only the strong need apply. Not Cheap but cheap by all standards to those who know the market. Aight...lets roll... MAXIS 012.243.3333...
  8. DiGi BeYond Prepaid VVIP nos...

Got myself another new block... ;) 303.3331 303.3332 303.3334 303.3335 303.3337 Price? Call/SMS. Very Serious Offers only. Prepare your budget. 016-3033333 Price? Very,very Serious Offers only. Prepare your budget. PMs will be deleted and not entertained. Thank you. Call/SMS...
  9. Clearance Sale..too many items in my room.

1) EVO III injectors...working condition as it's still running in engine... FOC 1 PC Fuel Regulator For EVO FuelRail...Price RM300 only!!! 2) HKS PFC FCON for EVO. working condition. owner upgraded. clearance before CNY : RM 900 nego. SOLD ;) 3) mitsubishi mirage 4G61T meter (white...
  10. Digi Beyond Prepaid Cards

Beyond Prepaid 016: 9966833 (SOLD) 9966838 9966822 2832833 (SOLD) FOC mystery gift... :lol: Central Line as per advertisement in the newspapers... PM me or SMS or call: 012-2960201. ;) TQ.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just replace the rear muffler with a straight flow unit.....the problem is it sound quite nice and bassy when at idle to mid rev range.....but once the engine run to high rev range the engine sound more loud then the exhaust sound....does removing the centre bullet can help this,what about the performance?

fyi,the ride is a Kenari with 1.8 inch piping,cylinder centre bullet and straight through rear muffler with a L9 Turbo engine coupled with a TD04 turbine ~

Thanks for any info ~ =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience