The heavens opened up in Sepang for a once in a lifetime event.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
Over 100 Ferarris and Maseratis from Malaysia and Singapore clogged up Sepang's main straight for a photoshoot, launch of their new model and some track action. Rain poured just before this photoshoot and it was a perfect afternoon....for a ferarri fan!

too bad my camera battery went dead. resorted to phone camera instead and came out quite dissapointed.

2 Enzos, 1 F50, a few testarossa and a few classics. maseratis consists of mainly bi-turbo and quattropoles...mainly singaporean.

the 355 and the F430 made most of the appearance here...mostly malaysians too.

hope you enjoy these pics. sorry for the bad quality. must make sure got spare battery next time! hehehe..

Cheers.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
over 5 MILLION horsepower idling away the fuel...the track session? HEAVENLY with most of them with aftermarket exhausts......ARGHHHHHHH...

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
Wish you were here eh?

:X-: unfortunately one of the F430 Spyder owned by a malaysian caught fire at turn 8 straight...PITY...no pics cos i was at race control at that time....watching the car on flames via CCTV...:cry_smile:

Anyway...enjoy the pics.

MitonCT26

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Seremban
i think more than that...

i almost wet myself when they launched their cars one by one towards turn 1 at the start of the track session...tyres must be cheap for them...

watching more than 100 ferarris and maseratis doing full throttle at the front straight...

better than sex. hahahahhaha... at the time being lah.

mohalw

500 RPM
May 19, 2005
Malaysia
OMG, i can't hang my steering later, i just hope 1 of the owner can borrow me 1 of the car drive 1 round enuf! :embaressed_smile:

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
some1 posted this somewhere in zth forums , cant manage to find the thread but saved the pic :

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
infernal said:
some1 posted this somewhere in zth forums , cant manage to find the thread but saved the pic :
yeah, i saw it before... posted before de

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

:itsme:Hello folks

Summer greetings from Mauritius and best wishes to you all

The owner of this BMW came to see me several times but I couldn't work on his car due to my job and time constraints, and given I had to travel to China for a training in education, the school holidays were cut short. This is the last detail I did in 2013 and will be reserving the first week to work on my own car before school starts. actually, i completed this ride at 6 pm on the 31st.

The work on this...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience