Search results

1. KenDiriwan

Reported Post by KenDiriwan

KenDiriwan has reported a post. Reason: Post: toyota mark x service center..?? Forum: Toyota Assigned Moderators: chinozie Posted by: hitz Original Content:
  2. KenDiriwan

KenDiriwan has reported a post. Reason: Post: AE86 from sabah... Forum: Drifting Assigned Moderators: cheaka Posted by: alcyon Original Content:
  3. KenDiriwan

KenDiriwan has reported a post. Reason: Post: JDM Car Gathering V2 Forum: The Altezza / IS200 / IS300 Forum Assigned Moderators: Lumix, JayDM Posted by: MRMIC2 Original Content:
  4. KenDiriwan

KenDiriwan has reported a post. Reason: Post: JDM Car Gathering V2 Forum: Groups and Meets Assigned Moderators: N/A Posted by: MRMIC2 Original Content:
  5. KenDiriwan

KenDiriwan has reported a post. Reason: Post: Unregistered - R34 GTR V-Spec - JPN model Forum: Cars for sale Assigned Moderators: fstr, 5115, EvolutionZ Posted by: Teoh1813 Original Content:
  6. Weekly Toyota TT

Hi Guys, I have started a TT thread under Group & Meet. You may find it below incase you are not notice of that section : http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/groups-and-meets/452343-toyota-pj-subang.html Please head over and communicate along. Especially 4age kaki most welcomed...
  7. KenDiriwan

Toyota : PJ/Subang

Hi Guys, Me and some friends will try to form a weekly meetup in Giant Mamak, Taman Paramount, PJ each friday night 10pm onwards. Most of us (including myself) are corolla/4age tards but we do welcome any other car-make to join. Point is to hangout and talk about cars (although eventually...
  8. Ae111 mid silencer room.

Hi all, I have not yet seen the undercarriage of my ride, but would like to find out what type of mid-box is compatible with the available room. There is a FGK mid-box which is exactly what i am looking for but the problem is the inlet and outlet pipe is at the side of the box instead of...
  9. Clifford/Viper Electro Luminescent

Hi all, I have long seen this little interesting stuff and planning to get one myself of course with an alarm system itself. So in case any of you do not realize what this is. It's called Electro Luminescent Indicator to be stick on window and it blinks gracefully when alarm is armed...
  10. 20v Knocking Sound When Accelerate

Dear all, This knocking sound happens when i press on gas pedal, especially uphill. Well i have read about other topic/site just too many possibility so that i decided to create this topic and narrow down the troubleshooting range. It sounded like a small metal boll shaken in a mineral water...
  11. KenDiriwan

Shuffle Dance

Actualy knows nothing bout this, just they looks better than others i found. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtAJCwez86Q
  12. KenDiriwan

GAB Sport Spring

I want to ask bout the spring for Corolla KE70-GL. I heard GAB has the universal type, so im here to ask if that one suitable for Ke70.
  13. D1 Game

Yeah the one platform of PS2. Just wana know is there any cheat for it? hehe, i wants to unlock all those video to watch eh, just few more left.
  14. D1 Songs

YA! The album of (Jap Band) 8-Ball named *Sound of Drift*, where to buy ?_?
  15. Spectator entry

Do we needs ticket to enter and watch? Whats the exact location at Shah Alam? XD
  16. KenDiriwan

toyota ae-70/ke-70

Im currently looking for lower spring for toyota corolla ae-70. (see where i from) is not easy to find it here. Is anyone selling? or am i able to find any new ones for it?
  17. Sabah!

haha hello, who from there. And of course im from there. wow very unactive over here, must do something .. never saw drif here.
  18. D1GP Malaysia Banner.

Hi guys, im asking of the windshield sticker for the upper front mirror of car. Is that *orange sticker only allowed for club members or any ogranization members to put on?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all sifu,

I had used a machine to polished my black car, but end up when under the sun i saw alot of swirl and it disaster. anything can help to restore back in lower budget type instead of sending to detailing shop
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience