Sabah!

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
haha hello, who from there. And of course im from there. wow very unactive over here, must do something .. never saw drif here.

protonburuk

Known Member

protonburuk

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
of course la here not attractive.drifting here?haha. drag race event oso very rare. vr sad la here.:bawling:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
ohhh you from KK, actualy theres small drift activities, that conduct by friends and friends of them self. Know who are they but not yet met them xD, and not sure the exact place them practise.

sr215

Known Member

sr215

Known Member
Jun 11, 2005
Labuan
Friend... never go to Lintas kah??

Who said drag race is kinda rare back there in KK? You guys just look to something legal lahh....

protonburuk

Known Member

protonburuk

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
sr215 said:
Friend... never go to Lintas kah??

Who said drag race is kinda rare back there in KK? You guys just look to something legal lahh....
i'm working in Lintas la..hahaha..here illegal drag a lotlah.

i meant drag race dat r legal.the organized 1. like in Jempol, Sepang etc.

Last edited:

protonburuk

Known Member

protonburuk

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
KenDiriwan said:
ohhh you from KK, actualy theres small drift activities, that conduct by friends and friends of them self. Know who are they but not yet met them xD, and not sure the exact place them practise.
small-small but legal meh..dun wan trouble with police la..:_:

zerone

Known Member

zerone

Known Member
Aug 18, 2005
Sabah
Drifting in Sabah? Where?..............................all i see just illegal drag only.Sure tyre shop owner smiling wide if got drifting happening here.lol.......just my 2 sen.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
yes theres already some small drift club at sabah i think, they've been started to put on D1GP banner in front of their car. Also not sure wether their club are as formal registration through law approvement or what...

this one

Last edited:

-sky-

Known Member

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
i m oso from there, the land below the wind but ryt now stil studying here in selangor. it wud b great to ve a legal place to do drifting in kk. i ve been to the sepang circuit for drag battle (legal off course) n before dat nyt, there was drift show held in the evening. and the D1 grand prix recently off course. wonder if still got this kind of chances wen i go back to kk after completing my studies.

btw, i m from inanam littlewings!

littlewings

Known Member

littlewings

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
nice to meet u 'sky'...what college/uni are u in selangor? u mentioned about drag battle at sepang. majority what car are they?

protonburuk

Known Member

protonburuk

Known Member
Apr 4, 2006
-sky- said:
i m oso from there, the land below the wind but ryt now stil studying here in selangor. it wud b great to ve a legal place to do drifting in kk. i ve been to the sepang circuit for drag battle (legal off course) n before dat nyt, there was drift show held in the evening. and the D1 grand prix recently off course. wonder if still got this kind of chances wen i go back to kk after completing my studies.

btw, i m from inanam littlewings!
good 4 u la..got chance 2 see see legal event.haha

sadly kk got no circuit la..:cry_smile: wud b nice if we had 1. then hv a gud chance 4 legal drifting event dats 'besar-besaran' haha.

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
protonburuk, true of that what you've said. (Actualy we got a small circuit, at penampang for Go-Cart one. hahahahahah)

huakenny

LB Performance

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
kenDiriwan,

u wan make it active ar? u should organize a drift TT ma...hehe....im at kk,sabah right now...where u guys lepak normaly?

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
i dont even have a car hehe, the pic? my bro car lah. You mean organize lagi tim, i just got my drive license not long than 3month, wuah!!! Me seldom lepak, if do also damai or lintas hehe

Last edited:

TheodoreR

Known Member

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
Sabah drift

Hey, drift in Sabah!?! Never seen on yet. Haha, There isn't even any circuit here to do that. Many illegal race at lintas too. Well, if u wanna drift go to the penampang-bukit mas road. But it's dangerous there so becareful if u try that.:retarded:

TheodoreR

Known Member

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
OMG!! Thats a 4A-GE, isn't it, KenDiriWan? Hey, I'm from Tebobon. I have a team now, with three ppl, two from tebobon, and 1 from california, USA. Nice meeting y'all here. Drifting is really silent in Sabah, bt it's there. U just need to find it.

Eh, wait?! Silap i think. There is mountain race lah. but its a slow race. all u need too do is stay close to the opponents car if ur the chaser. If ur in front, u need to smoke the racer behind. Yup thats it.

littlewings

Known Member

littlewings

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
i dont even have a car hehe, the pic? my bro car lah.
oic..u got to have it one day..

There is mountain race lah. but its a slow race. all u need too do is stay close to the opponents car if ur the chaser
tailgating? that's dangerous man.. i once saw front car purposely doing hard brake and guess what happen to tailgaters??

TheodoreR

Known Member

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
well, it's not considered tailgate. It's a racing term called "touge" doesn't have to be that near! As long ur near the opponents car, u win. Doesn't mean you have to be too close to win, just be able to see at the rear mirror. of the opponent

TheodoreR

Known Member

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
huh, that simple?! haha, anyone have myspace, or msn?

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
touge no syok oh.
OMG!! Thats a 4A-GE, isn't it, KenDiriWan? Hey, I'm from Tebobon. I have a team now, with three ppl, two from tebobon, and 1 from california, USA. Nice meeting y'all here. Drifting is really silent in Sabah, bt it's there. U just need to find it
Yalor, is 4AGE, nothing good ar, 4AGE so biasa at sabah haha.

My msn > outro_caliber_@hotmail.com hehe

TheodoreR

Known Member

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
huakenny said:
ya..4age is very common..

i juz sold my 4age on my ae92 to my dad fren......

hehe
ae92? is it black color? i've seen a black color pass the karamunsing area on saturday. The is a black ae86 parked outside karamunsing every weekdays.

4g9xxx

4g9xxx

Apr 22, 2006
hi guys...i olso from sabah..always dream mau drift but cant coz only got wira..so cannot drift lor.hehe..last time UMS organise drifting comp right?..if not mistaken last sept. btw, hav u guys tried gunung mas road ka?(kk-tambunan road).. really cool if ada downhill battle d sn..hehehe..

reintel

500 RPM

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
drifting?? hahahhaa........... u all must b very young.. i've been doing drifting since 1990's and it was on the signal hill. won few times, near death experience, thousand of times. last year, few groups organise drift ard bundu tuhan to tamparuli (ard that arealah, donno the exact location). kk drifters still long way to go but i know few old timers who is good at it.

littlewings

Known Member

littlewings

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
drifting?? hahahhaa........... u all must b very young.. i've been doing drifting since 1990's and it was on the signal hill. won few times, near death experience, thousand of times. last year, few groups organise drift ard bundu tuhan to tamparuli (ard that arealah, donno the exact location). kk drifters still long way to go but i know few old timers who is good at it.
wow..are they still doing it?

Last edited:

4g9xxx

4g9xxx

Apr 22, 2006
wow...cool ma..for my opinion, bundu tuhan to tamparuli much siutable road for drifting compare kk-tambunan road..hav u tried kk-tambunan road?

littlewings

Known Member

littlewings

Known Member
Apr 24, 2006
in kk i can see a lot of toyota yg cantik2. i myself really want to see a toyota club particularly ae101 (coz i'm using it)...u know, making friends and sharing information for a newbies like me...

reintel

500 RPM

reintel

500 RPM
Jul 27, 2004
i heard they still do but heard got road blocks from time to time. invitation only.

kk- tambunan i wont dare to go fast at night unless u wan another memorial stone wif ur name down there. too many lorries, drunk human, and culture shock animal around there.

TheodoreR

Known Member

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
4g9xxx said:
hi guys...i olso from sabah..always dream mau drift but cant coz only got wira..so cannot drift lor.hehe..last time UMS organise drifting comp right?..if not mistaken last sept. btw, hav u guys tried gunung mas road ka?(kk-tambunan road).. really cool if ada downhill battle d sn..hehehe..
haha, gunung mas, ur saying what i'm saying before, lol. bump

Yes i've heard about UMS doing it. Last year yup! And I think the champion was a trueno. Yup yup.

Last edited:

TheodoreR

Known Member

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
reintel said:
i heard they still do but heard got road blocks from time to time. invitation only.

kk- tambunan i wont dare to go fast at night unless u wan another memorial stone wif ur name down there. too many lorries, drunk human, and culture shock animal around there.
Yah man! I heard a lot of accident occur there. But for those gila and love their car[for drift], what are they afraid off?

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
hi guys...i olso from sabah..always dream mau drift but cant coz only got wira..so cannot drift lor.hehe..last time UMS organise drifting comp right?..if not mistaken last sept. btw, hav u guys tried gunung mas road ka?(kk-tambunan road).. really cool if ada downhill battle d sn..hehehe.
drift comp? u gota be kidding, thats only for play-play lah, i watched it, doesnt even like a real drift. (lame) i hope they improve alot for now

TheodoreR

Known Member

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
huhu, ppl say it was good, nah..... U guys know, ada Trueno kena jual RM39k, huh mahal!

-sky-

Known Member

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
helo there,
i m studying at uitm s.a. the drag battle? it was last year event actually. i forgot the location of the picture a took from the last event. i'll post them when i found them, relax ja korang for the time being k. but the car they are using for the drag battle mostly malaysian made evo..? hehehe.. satria evo, putra evo and wira evo. but winner for A class = skyline r34. 12s below for 400m.

-sky-

Known Member

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
the price really go up after the initial D movie. even here, semenanjung pun somewhere around that price. there are selling rm35k but it's a replica of the initial D car for sure. colour n specs. guys, if you guys plan to go cuti2 malaysia here, make it on the 26-28 this month, thety r going to organise the 2nd kl motor show. SURE HEBOH bro! i ve been to the 1st one n fuyyyooo....got skyline 1000above HP.

TheodoreR

Known Member

TheodoreR

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
yah lor!! 39k..... huhu, 30 tahun baru dpt beli satu oh. Gila kah

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
hahah boss, i only say nice, never interested to have one, anyway thanks for adverstising and hope you get buyer soon. LOL

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wsukun Drifting 0
renxun Drifting 1
A Drifting 20