Search results

1. P

Auto Gearbox prob

Thx Evo. I will use it until the Gb really wont move :-) then only I will overhaul it.
  2. P

Auto Gearbox prob

Where is this At switch located? ---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:52 PM ---------- I have flushed the ATF...put in the new ATF Filter, new Gasket and nw ATF Fluid. The D still hesitates...but it took lesser time now to engage....but...
  3. P

Auto Gearbox prob

Thx Timeattacker. I will.
  4. P

ATF and Power Steering Fluid - how often should change?

Thx Izso! Much appreciated.
  5. P

Yes bro. I have afew friends who used and said Toyota ATF is a 1st class Fluid.
  6. P

Auto Gearbox prob

I baru bought the car. Will send for ATF oil and ATF Filter change esok.
  7. P

thx again bro! appreciate it.
  8. Auto Gearbox prob

My Nissan Serena wont move when I start the car and put the gear to 'D'. I put on '2'...then only can move. After drive a few hundred metres, then only the 'D' can move the car. Then when I put it to 'N'...and then put to 'D'...it will take 3 seconds b4 the car moves. Why?
  9. P

Thx Vr2! How to flush the atf?
  10. P

Thx Guys. Any recommedation on what brand is good?
  11. ATF and Power Steering Fluid - how often should change?

For a typical Japanese car...how often do I need to change these 2 fluids?
  12. P

Toyota Crown Owner

sb3...thanks! Are you a Crown owner? :-)
  13. P

Toyota Crown Owner

Can any Crown owner here advise me where to get new shocks for my 1991 Royal Saloon Crown?
  14. P

Toyota Crown Owner

Those Crown limos and taxis in Malaysia are now used in other countries like Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia.
  15. P

Toyota Crown Owner

HI1 I am a new owner of Toyota Crown S130 model year 1991. Must say that even a Mercedes Masterpiece also can't beat it in terms of comfort!
  16. P

Mercedes W123 bits I'm looking for...

There are so many Merc chop shops in KL, bro. Each shop sells at diferent price according to the condition. But Motor Trader mag and see all the chop chops listed there. Plenty of W123 parts around! Mine is also W123.
  17. P

corolla ke30....wad can be done !!!

even if you put webers...you cant do much with such an old technology engine. I had a KE30 before way babk in 1990 .Damn good car! of course the sound proofing is terrible...it's not a new car. You can hear 3 to 5 times the wind sound louder compared to new cars today.
  18. P

corolla ke30....wad can be done !!!

YOu cant do much with the stock engine. best is put in a silvertop engine. Sure will scare a lotta Satria GTi and Putra at the traffic lights! It's not dear at all.
  19. P

Corona With Supra Engine RM9000

Hello fren, your car engine is the smaller 2.0cc 1G lah. Not the monster 2.5cc 1 jz.
  20. P

wat Jap N/A engine can fir Mercs W123

Really? Unless I see his car's registration card with JPJ's LEGALLY approved documents...I wont believe it's approved by JPJ.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

There’s always a flurry of excitement the moment a new car enters the local market but the hype surrounding the arrival of the B-segment Fiesta has been exceptional and with good reason too. The Fiesta is a breath of fresh air, a shot in the arm, of a segment that has been getting pretty staid lately.

The three...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience