Search results

1. Northiswara

WTB Sentra B14 speedometer

Yes bro. u got sell? how much? my car is auto. is the entire speedometer working? rpm working? temperature,fuel, etc etc working fine?
  2. Northiswara

WTB Sentra B14 speedometer

update: my car is auto gb. bump....
  3. WTB Sentra B14 speedometer

Hi, I looking for Sentra B14 speedometer. Kindly PM me please. Thanks.
  4. Northiswara

Tufoil Door To Door Delivery

got any reseller in kuching, sarawak?
  5. Northiswara

Selamat hari raya

is it possible to buy from u and get u to courier it to penang?
  6. Northiswara

B14 owner club!!

take brake fluid and wipe your head lamp with a pieces of cloth. do it thoroughly at your own risk. mine successfully getting better and clean off the yellowish.
  7. Northiswara

Satria Neo 1.6 campro engine. Can we do anything to improve the pickup?

increase ignition timing. make sure u dont over advance it and end up knocking. this can extract FREE extra hp without any extra fuel too. use synthetic engine oil to reduce engine friction and get more power. use low friction piston ring to reduce friction and get more power. lighten ur engine...
  8. Northiswara

Honda no good??? Why???

so far i know the vtec engine like B16,B18 is very durable than toyota 4AGE.
  9. Northiswara

hi. im new here and need to ask advice from the sifus here ^^

if the mechanic say the conrod rosak, u better ask him what is the rosak? this picture show u a broken conrod. this is also a screwed up conrod. this is a dented conrod. does ur conrod looks like that? or it has other kind of faulty. what i meant is the mechanic maybe dishonest. the best way...
  10. Northiswara

hi. im new here and need to ask advice from the sifus here ^^

conrod screwed? what happen? affect lifter? u meant ur valve hydraulic lifter? did u see how is the condition of ur conrod? sure there are high performance conrod but not sure got campro edition or not.
  11. Northiswara

B14 owner club!!

happy CNY to everybody!!
  12. Northiswara

Opinions on Oil Additives

in case u guys want to eat cucur pisang, just get a bunch of pisang and hantam into my engine. i can fry it for u guys FOC. haha........ u want bbq pisang then leave ur pisang in my muffler. :biggrin::biggrin:
  13. Northiswara

B16B smoked by SR16ve N1???

there are a few of sr16ve N1 car in msia. u can find them in nismo club
  14. Northiswara

some people already using oil palm inside their iswara engine. and according to them, it feels great. which reminds me that we can always goto cucur pisang stall to buy their used oil and top up our engine oil. haha...........
  15. Northiswara

when our economy reach the peak of recession then those cucur pisang will be fried using recycle engine oil. haha..... canot afford to buy minyak cap jagung mar..........
  16. Northiswara

B14 owner club!!

sorry didnt saw ur post earlier. at BM here the 4-2-1 only rm190 include installation and they will ask u to trade in ur stock catcon for RM50-70. when u free we TT? i at BM. anything PM me cozs i seldom come here. Bump: do ur water level in the resevouir keep dropping? a few of my B14...
  17. Northiswara

B14 owner club!!

use 4-2-1. no bypass for catcon. rpm meter? try repair. i use external rpm meter and leave the spoilt rpm.
  18. Northiswara

B14 owner club!!

my B14 water leaking problem solve. here is the picture of my thermostat housing pipe got rusted severely and cracked. now got hole.
  19. Northiswara

B14 owner club!!

welcome! join the TT?
  20. Northiswara

B14 owner club!!

u can contact cmng if u want sr16ve parts. he got a lot. ECU also got. gearbox also got.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys,

I'm looking to rent 3 buses for a nightlife event. We have been looking at bus rentals, and the main problem is that they are all in light colors. So we have a few options:

• Find a dark bus
  • Wrap the bus with dark wrap
  • Use some sort of banners
  • Suggestions?

There are a few things to keep in mind:
As we are renting the buses, we need something that can easily come off them again. I looked into wrap, but do you guys know of any other methods to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience