Opinions on Oil Additives

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
jin, if you use it for endurance race of course is not the optimum choice but if for city drive any xW30 / xW20 is very good oil ....

a good engine oil must serve the purpose, or else, its just another chunk of hydrocarbon in your engine....
oic... but as for race such drag... use W20 is good ya...

Crap, if you put it in a 1982 diesel lori-balak ... :mad:
hahaha... sifoo... i still new ma... dunno ma... :adore::adore::adore:
then 1982 diesel lori balak using wat oil..??:love:

traize

500 RPM
Jul 9, 2006
dont so harsh la eyong, not minyak cap pisau la, but kerosene, but dont put on the engine, pour it all over the lori then go n have a ciggy near it less thn 1 feet:smokin:

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
wah so top grade you used minyak cap helang merah,this brand got fully syntetic lo cholesterol good for malaysia boleh car.:nurse:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
wah so top grade you used minyak cap helang merah,this brand got fully syntetic lo cholesterol good for malaysia boleh car.:nurse:
now with Vitamin-E & Omega-3 ma...:proud:

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
is that cap merah ? i tot is the sunflower oil ad haha... now ad many in radio....

actually the concept is very similar... are you guys familiar with the concept of base oil group.. that is actually denote how good your engine oil can be ... but that part will be intermediate level already ... hahaa

ronniehor

500 RPM
Jun 25, 2008
bro bro now got seremban kampong PPL used minyak masak to put inside the engine,one year already no problem until now,believe it or not???
if can i want used olive oil to try,no cholesterol ma,good for engine healty.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
heard about dis usage of cooking oil taking the place of the engine oil, i heard they say engine is better in every way. no harm was done, at least dat was what i heard ler. anybody can confirm dis? most importantly, anybody wanna try dis and report back wit any findings? lol:adore:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
why no body using Engine oil to cook..?? more tahan to heat & tahan lama....:idea:
when our economy reach the peak of recession then those cucur pisang will be fried using recycle engine oil. haha..... canot afford to buy minyak cap jagung mar..........

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
when our economy reach the peak of recession then those cucur pisang will be fried using recycle engine oil. haha..... canot afford to buy minyak cap jagung mar..........
dunno using Shell Helix, Motul or Q8 will be more better ler....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

mivec_mivec

Known Member
Oct 21, 2007
if they use engine oil for pisang goreng,i believe it will last longer then minyak buruh,..plus,the color wont come black..but will remains clear gold as the pisang goreng color.

Bump: if they use engine oil for pisang goreng,i believe it will last longer then minyak buruh,..plus,the color wont come black..but will remains clear gold as the pisang goreng color.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
if they use engine oil for pisang goreng,i believe it will last longer then minyak buruh,..plus,the color wont come black..but will remains clear gold as the pisang goreng color.

Bump: if they use engine oil for pisang goreng,i believe it will last longer then minyak buruh,..plus,the color wont come black..but will remains clear gold as the pisang goreng color.
then we dun need to scare of cholesterol...:rofl:

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
some people already using oil palm inside their iswara engine. and according to them, it feels great.
which reminds me that we can always goto cucur pisang stall to buy their used oil and top up our engine oil. haha...........

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

What is the max Temperature that this pad can withstand ?

How much is the market price now?

The ride is Suzuki Swift 1.5 the pad is for front brake ~

Thanks =)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience