Search results

1. Proton Waja 1.8T GSR Tiptronic

- Not for sale now - Keeping this thread, will use again soon - Hi guys, Selling my beloved everyday ride: Proton Waja 1.8T GSR (Price negotiable) Original Car: 2005 Waja 1.6 Enhanced All inspections passed, every year renew insurance and roadtax no problem. Engine and Exhaust...
  2. Waja Subframe (Front) Replacement

Hi guys, One of the nuts in the subframe has come loose after replacing the front lower arm for my waja. The bolt now spins freely and cannot be removed also. I've read on VW forums that they will cut a hole in the subframe and weld the nut back in place, but that seems like it will...
  3. [wts] Apexi Dual Fannel with universal adapter

Sold, thanks. 'Power Intake' Apexi Dual Fannel Air Cleaner RM150 Inlet 3 inch c/w universal adapter (the pipe behind is from a YRV turbo) This is an original item, not chicken brand. Item as seen in pictures below. Item is now in Penang (Sg.Ara) workshop, PM me for COD.
  4. [WTS] 60mm SARD Pro Meter EL - Boost gauge - Black face (1.8 bar)

SARD 1.8 Bar Boost Gauge (Black Face) for SALE. Item still in my car. Will take out when buyer confirms purchase. Condition: 9.5/10 (like new) Used: 5 months only (bought from Northern Garage) Price: RM300 (firm) Location: Penang Island PM or SMS: 016-4806177 Also got: 390cc GSR...
  5. [WTS] SAFC2 JGTC GT300 Champion Limited Edition

Item: SAFC II (2002 JGTC GT300 Champion Limited Edition) About this limited edition: This unit is NOT the common D1 Imamura edition. There is really only 1000 units in the world. Excerpt from greenline.jp: "On 31 January 2003, 1000 2002 JGTC GT300 Champion Limited Edition S-AFC II units were...
  6. RC Car Photo Sharing....

Hi all, I just want to share a photo that I took a week ago at the Juru Mean Machines Autoshow. There were ALOT of ppl at the RC drift stand, so taking photos were quite difficult. Only 1 came out nice.... Feel free to share your own photos as well :proud:
  7. Fuel Saving Devices - Read before you buy !

Ok lads, since petrol prices are at pocket bursting prices, lets help each other by listing down the FUEL SAVING DEVICES available in the market today. :driver: What works: :rock: 1. Name / Brand / Price / Proof 2. 3. What doesn't: :banghead: 1. Magnet on fuel lines / Many...
  8. DLegend

Models + Boxing = CatFight !!!

Check this out: Catfight - Next Event - Hammersmith Palais, Model Boxing, Fighting Girls, UK Saw one episode on Astro chnl 81... was browsing for football, then stumbled upon this... wahlau eh !!:shocked:
  9. Sub Firing Backwards or Forwards

Hi sifus, I need to know if there are any differences in terms of sound quality when a sub is firing backwards(towards the rear) versus firing forward (into the cabin). Will the rear occupants feel uncomfortable if the subs are firing towards their backs? Thanks a million.
  10. DIY Boot Sound Deadening *pics*

Decided to sounddeaden my Waja's boot during this semester break..... I already plastered the floor of the Waja with Dynamat Extreme, so I have only RM150 left. Here goes.... Here are some pics to share: Hope this helps anyone who wants to try to DIY :) Materials: 1. SikaDamp360 x3 pieces...
  11. New Model : KING EAGLE

Hey guys, saw the King Eagle already, damn cun lar the remote control module !! Too bad the remote cannot be used with King Dragon or King Leopard..... Anyway, what are the features compared to the earlier models ar? P:S> Integramania:I collected the remote from AhMeng already.. paid him RM80.
  12. New car, same setup?

Hello guys, getting a new Waja so stuff taken from my old car (Wira): HU : Pioneer DEH-P5750 MP Comps : Helix Blue 62 MkII (6.5" component set) Rear fills : Helix Blue 6 (6" coaxials) Sub : Ciplak American Autocraft 10" Amp : Ciplak 2 chnl Agako Amp Bridged to power the sub...
  13. Stuff From My Car For Trade And Sale. *edited*

Sold my car ages ago.... left over parts: Stuff for sale!! Cross-drilled and slotted disc brakes one pair. Bought new, not made with old discs. RM180. (Wira 1.5 size) Powerzone 4-2-1 Extractor (4G13/15). RM200 *SOLD* Eibach Federn Pro-Kit (1.6/1.8 Set) + Monroe Sensatrac and Relfex...
  14. Expert's Articles

Hi, I'm now developing a website for a college project about TiTAN Suspensions. I need articles regarding suspension setup (e.g. Independant McPherson's setups) and why it's better to use TiTAN's suspension compared to the standard setup. :P Anyone here with the know-hows wanna contribute an...
  15. What HU for RM800 to 900?

Hi guys, need help here. What HU should i get for a budget of RM 800 to 900? My current HU kong already, after 4 years of using. <_< Anyway, my setup is as follows: Helix Blue 62 MkII comps. (front) Helix Blue 6 coaxials (rear fills) 10 inch sub powered by Agako amp :ph34r: .... really...
  16. DLegend

USB 2.0 TV Tuner reception

I need help!!! Just bought a USB 2.0 TV Tuner and a Indoor Antenna (Butterfly type) and i dunno how to find the correct clear channels. I did get a full of static TV1,really blurry... that's all.... dunno how to kautim the rest! :unsure: Do I need to add a booster?... <_< Location...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Back in 1998, Mclaren introduced its two-seater Formula One car to enable VIPs and members of the media to understand the demands of a modern Grand Prix car. Since then, nothing has been heard and the Mclaren two-seater dubbed the MP4-98T has quite literally disappeared from public view. But Mclaren effectively gave the rest of the world something to...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience