Search results

1. Recommendation for HU as good as the Pioneer 5750

Hi all, I've bought the Pioneer 5750 since 2006 (of course with the recommendation of the sifus here! :) ) and I am still a satisfied user of it. Now, I'm looking to buy another HU for Proton Wira. My budget is around rm500-600. Anyone can recommend a HU that can perform as good as/better...
  2. L

{{{crazy}}}rm10 For Tint Film 5 Window

ermm...so if i just want to tint my car without joining this game...how much will i have to pay???
  3. correct tyre pressure??

i'm driving kancil with 12" rims and recently changed to 13" sport rims. The question is, now what's the correct tyre pressure to apply to the tyre as i'm aware that correct tyre pressure is important for fuel consumption and for the life of the tyre itself.. the recommended from...
  4. L

ICE & Performance parts sale

info.. hi there.. do u have pioneer 5750??what's ur best price including installation???
  5. L

Warehouse Sale ~really really cheap!

need info.. hi there..i need some info on the promo.. 1)price including installation??if not, ur shop provide installation?? 2)got warranty??how long?? 3)branded product original/brand new?? thanx..
  6. L

Mohawk Audio Stuff! Brand NEW+Warranty!

hi there...i'm driving kancil with pioneer 5750 HU.. do u have any component for below rm250?? ur price that u post here in the price list including installation??or u just sell the product??
  7. L

kancil newbie..

long time no see.. hi there... after a little surveying, i've found a shop in serdang which can sell me 5750 for rm640 including installation...anyone can find cheaper price??? now i've firmly decide that i will go for component rather than rear speaker...the shop have dynaquartz...
  8. L

the best for my kancil

anyone know if any of these shop mention still sell pioneer 5750???which of these shop are better in term of price??
  9. L

kancil newbie..

thanx everybody...i love ZTH...almost everybody here very friendly and informative..hehe..thanx again kyheng, can u post a link to the forum where u found out about the guy who got 5750 for rm588???i've search at member list for username Is intrigue but can't find it..maybe because i'm too...
  10. L

kancil newbie..

thanx all... now there's a lot of very interesting suggestion...thanx y'all yesterday just survey accesory shop nearby...pioneer 5750 = rm648 with installation fees rm10...this is quite reasonable price rite?? about installing amp and sub...i think its not a good idea for me now...as im...
  11. L

kancil newbie..

ohh... thanx sifu2...now i have clearer picture on what im gonna do first... 1st priority is get a good HU first rite??and there's a lot of good review about 5750...so im gonna go for this one... n now to the second step...im a little bit confuse...for a budget of rm300 and below...what...
  12. L

kancil newbie..

rm3k... hehe zenn...if got rm3k i want to convert to L5...now just NA 660...switch on air-cond..already feel heavy if driving alone...if 4 people in the car..??haiyaa...hahaha hmm..yeah..i think i will install rear 6x9 for now..and get 5750 HU...any suggestion for a worthy 6x9 rm300 and...
  13. L

kancil newbie..

ic.. thanx dev and howiechoo.. ermm...rm3k??is it necessary to spend that much on kancil ICE?? 5750 seems nice...do u know how much would it cost to buy this HU and install it..as i dont know to DIY...and where can i get it cheap...any suggestion?? and im planning to transfer the stock...
  14. kancil newbie..

hi all... i'm a student driving kancil with stock cassete player and stock speaker (2rear speaker)... i love music very much and the stock speaker can't provide me decent bass sound.. any suggestion from all sifus2 out there on what should i do first with a budget rm500-600..(yeah its...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Recently i encountered problem with auto gearbox of my nissan sentra n16 2006 model. I noticed, when the engine is cold, the gear cannot engage, lapsed few second from P to D and 2. However if i engage R, the gear change smoothly. Furthemore when the engine is hot i have no problem but lately it has become more severe.

Anyone can help to advise what is the problem. I read from other forum, some claimed due to clutch...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience