Search results

1. clement

Toyota Mark II (A) GX100 (Converted to JZX100)

BUMP Balik kampong with style! hehe
  2. clement

Toyota Marketplace Links V2

Mark II JZX100 http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/457444-toyota-mark-ii-a-gx100-converted-to-jzx100.html
  3. Toyota Mark II (A) GX100 (Converted to JZX100)

-----------------sold--------------------
  4. clement

Rare Toyota..

for those who interested to own this rare toyota ;) Toyota AE111 BZ-R JDM 2 doors - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my
  5. clement

Honda Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

B-series item http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/429032-b-series-type-r-and-performance-parts.html
  6. B-Series Type R and performance parts

B16B Type R item and aftermarket performance item to let go.. Lelong 1) B16b high comp piston (81mm) with type r condrod Rm750 2)B16B type R cams + aerospeed adjustable cam gear + crower titanium retainer + crower valve spring SOLD 3) B16B type R intake manifold Rm 450 4) Ek4...
  7. clement

195-55-15 Yokoham Advan Neova AD08

hi elaine, Price for 205/50/15 & 195/55/50 - R888 YOM 2012 thanks
  8. clement

Rare Toyota..

Trueno AE111 :burnout:
  9. clement

TTT on 5th Oct Friday

Re: TT on 5th Oct Friday it's been ages since i last join Toyota TT. :rofl: I'll try to come
  10. clement

k20a myvi

Civic Ek or EG to fit in with all the conversion parts (proper R&D conversion kits/parts by US/JPN) Plus handling improvement with cost you min 40K. Rojak without R&D will cost you more than that if you're talking bout MYVI chassis. If money no issue and life is not that expensive... why not!
  11. clement

Atm2012

Alvin, I might join. Let u know la if I'm joining. Hehe
  12. clement

Original Enkei RPF-1 17inch

FYI +45 inch means ur rim is just like ori rim where the rim sit inside the fender more Already tested +32 7.5 inch on CRZ no problem Estimated on CRZ for +35 8 inch shouldn't be any issue. If wanna test no probs. I would love to see also since i bought this rim for CRZ but now...
  13. Original Enkei RPF-1 17inch

Sold.................
  14. clement

Honda Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

performance engine http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/405536-b16b-type-r-gearbox-wiring-with-many-aftermarket-parts.html
  15. clement

looking for b16a half cut

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/engine-and-performance/405536-b16b-type-r-gearbox-wiring-with-many-aftermarket-parts.html
  16. clement

RIP Shazwan @ Blueimp

You dont need to own the road, all u need is permission from whoever is involve. Oh i forgot, ure not well aware of whats happening in real life u wan supporting documents? go ask them, they are the organizer rite? I guarantee they will not ignore your curiosity unless youre just rubbish behind...
  17. clement

RIP Shazwan @ Blueimp

U can call the swat team there also lah and the bukit putus event is still on, which u already make a fool out of yourself with the JPJ First ever, legally closed hill course for motorsports and driving enthusiasts to enjoy! 4km stretch, both uphill and downhill runs on the ‘Touge’ section -...
  18. clement

RIP Shazwan @ Blueimp

Its definitely the same person la, purposely register (few) on the 18th sept 2010 just to post rubbish. Just ignore them, pointless.. Hero behind the screen. No life fella with lots of time and PURPOSELY register FEW new nicks just to post up in this thread. GET A LIFE Kendrik huh:stupid...
  19. clement

RIP Shazwan @ Blueimp

RIP hmm, i see there is few behind the keyboard hero here... as usual in every forums well human are meant to make mistake. If there is no mistake there is no improvement, then there will never be new implementation. From what i see there is always something NEW all over the world, why is that...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My air cond currently intermittently would stop working, especially when hot.
Honda Service Center informed that the magnetic clutch and coil was faulty and would cost me RM1600 to replace.
Anyone with a recommendation for an air cond shop I can do it locally?
A shop near where I live in Serdang, Selangor informed that they are unable to source original Japan parts and only have replacement Magnetic Clutch & Coils from China. Reading online, there are shops which replace with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience