RIP Shazwan @ Blueimp

Status
Not open for further replies.

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
funny the ppl who condemn the decease are almost all newly registered accounts, definitely the same person...riding shotgun on highway maybe wrong, but spitting on the decease's funeral makes you much an animal, practically no humanity in you.. same person or not if your conscience is clear what you do here then youd probably be superb friends with another member here who got posted for being a prick, bitching on how much he knows about cars, running his mouth everywhere he goes... and you in my books, i dont know bout others.. youre definitely worse than him...for registering multiple new accounts just to hit on a virtual funeral, thinking youre all grand about never breaking the law once in your life... Oi! go get a life lar... shazwan may have passed but he truly lived a life b4 his time came... unlike you youre such a pussy hiding behind several nicks, not man enough to face the world...anyway kendrik... you have such a powerful car and you drive mad in genting means you deserve must die you know... so you dont endanger other ppls life ... what say you then? oh shit youre banned??? damn...

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
why? posting the things i said sarcastically made u better than me is it? like i said, u guys such an angel, never broke the laws before, never drive more than speed limit mar! good boys what!
Yes, many of us , once a while break the law and we are not that angel after all.

But does that means that it is OK for the late Shazwan to drive recklessly at 200kmh on a public road?

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
nobody said it was ok to drive 200KM/H on the highway...QUOTE A POST STATING THAT SOMEONE HERE SAID 200Kmh IS A GOOD THING... dammit all were asking is respect the deceased on his thread, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN START YOUR OWN HATE THREAD!

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
nobody said it was ok to drive 200KM/H on the highway...QUOTE A POST STATING THAT SOMEONE HERE SAID 200Kmh IS A GOOD THING... dammit all were asking is respect the deceased on his thread, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT THEN START YOUR OWN HATE THREAD!
Friend,
was that question i asked sounds disrespectful to the dead?

I was just merely asking that person who was making statement that sounds as if it's OK for anyone to drive reckless at 200kmh and others shouldn't question just because many of us aren't that angel after all.

Disrespectful?

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
alfatihah to the deceased

thing is... what he did was reckless and fortunately he didn't hit any motorcycle or an MPV carrying 7 or 8 people. the damage would have been more significant.

let this unfortunate event be a reminder to people here to drive safely and if you need to drive fast and show off, go to sepang and race lah. surely you can afford the entry "ticket" that is priced significantly lower than your car... be it a kancil or a ferrari

so was he alone attacking the downhill, or there were other DC5 people racing together with him?

Last edited:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
guys...lets just calm down here. there is no proof that the departed was going 200kmh(and from the photo, it's highly unlikely he was or the car would not even be recognisable) but that said, it still isnt right to be a speed demon on public roads when there are obviously many traffic(i'm no angel and if i see a stretch of road with no traffic, i'd go enjoy my life a little too) but the gist of it is Shazwan has departed so please just show a little respect. if anybody has any issues to raise about his actions, please go create another thread to condemn his actions and not ruin his condolences tread. we're here to pay our final respects to a departed forummer. all action condemming should be done in another thread(maybe create a thread - all speed demons driving dangerously on public roads should die a gruesome death). simple?

STICK TO THE TOPIC

Kevin Lee

1,500 RPM
Jan 26, 2009
Kampar, Perak
RIP BlueIMP, saw him actively in forums last week, i just came back from Thailand and was shocked to see this

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
nuggyn... answer to your question @ arturo's post above... asking the wrong questions in the wrong area can be very disrespectful...

i dont think anybody made 200km/h on public road look ok, it was a heated reply for meant to disrespect ppl with no sense to ask such question on such thread...

Last edited:

nuggyn

Known Member
Feb 12, 2004
alfatihah to the deceased

thing is... what he did was reckless and fortunately he didn't hit any motorcycle or an MPV carrying 7 or 8 people. the damage would have been more significant.

let this unfortunate event be a reminder to people here to drive safely and if you need to drive fast and show off, go to sepang and race lah. surely you can afford the entry "ticket" that is priced significantly lower than your car... be it a kancil or a ferrari

so was he alone attacking the downhill, or there were other DC5 people racing together with him?
Yes, it was a fortunate that he didn't hit any other innocent roadusers.

Those who were with him that night must remember this incident and make it serves as a reminder for you guys not to treat the public road as a race track.

I once a while will drive up to Genting late at night for a cup of coffee and I do encounter with all these speed freaks along the highway and on the way up to Genting. These ppl just think that it is OK to put other ppl's life at risk by driving recklessly.

Many of us are smart ppl, but not many are wise ppl.

RIP to Shazwan.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

nuggyn... answer to your question @ arturo's post above... asking the wrong questions in the wrong area can be very disrespectful...
i may be asking that in the wrong area, but it is not a wrong question.

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:01 AM ----------

i dont think anybody made 200km/h on public road look ok, it was a heated reply for meant to disrespect ppl with no sense to ask such question on such thread...
Then he should reply with something that make sense and reply as an adult, someone whom is matured. Don't just reply out of anger.

That's why i asked that question.

Last edited:

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
i may be asking that in the wrong area, but it is not a wrong question.
ok my bad, i agree to that statement... lets just let other pay their last respect and not tarnish this thread further... id appreciate that

clement

500 RPM
Oct 15, 2005
funny the ppl who condemn the decease are almost all newly registered accounts, definitely the same person...riding shotgun on highway maybe wrong, but spitting on the decease's funeral makes you much an animal, practically no humanity in you.. same person or not if your conscience is clear what you do here then youd probably be superb friends with another member here who got posted for being a prick, bitching on how much he knows about cars, running his mouth everywhere he goes... and you in my books, i dont know bout others.. youre definitely worse than him...for registering multiple new accounts just to hit on a virtual funeral, thinking youre all grand about never breaking the law once in your life... Oi! go get a life lar... shazwan may have passed but he truly lived a life b4 his time came... unlike you youre such a pussy hiding behind several nicks, not man enough to face the world...anyway kendrik... you have such a powerful car and you drive mad in genting means you deserve must die you know... so you dont endanger other ppls life ... what say you then? oh shit youre banned??? damn...
Its definitely the same person la, purposely register (few) on the 18th sept 2010 just to post rubbish.
Just ignore them, pointless.. Hero behind the screen. No life fella with lots of time and PURPOSELY register FEW new nicks just to post up in this thread. GET A LIFE
Kendrik huh:stupid:, haha.. i remember the incident

Sep 18, 2010
BB
Jim: whatever gone is gone...but the fact is no other victims were involve during that night, it's totally not right that you make such an assumption. i admit most of us here, including myself used to drive like crazy for atleast once on the public road, no?

do you follow ur speed limit exactly at 60km/h constantly when driving on the trunk road? never exceed 110km/h on the hightway? pick up calls/sms when driving? Driving back home after drinking more than 2 cans alcohol in some stupid club? think bout it..

You and me all should be thankful that we stand a chance(chances) to learn from our mistakes and live till now, but not teasing over this young boy's death. Nobody wants that to happened.

to the topic starter: I do not know this boy at all, but is that really necessary to state down the details of the accident here when your intention is to mourn the young kid?
ah yee : and THANK GOD no other INNOCENT VICTIMS were involved that night.
Good riddance of one rempit on 4 wheels.

You might be mistaken me for another lala kids who frequently driving recklessly
while on substance. I am not in the same age bracket like you punks.

Driving recklessly at 200km/h and breaking speed limit of 110km/h is different thing.

Feel free to intrepret it , but like I said , good riddance of one rempit on 4 wheels.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

From the moment you and mr jim posted here, i could sense that you guys were out to provoke. Newly registered, focusing on this particular thread trying to be some righteous prick goody too-shoe..

Most here know what he did was wrong, and what people want to take out of it is a life-learning lesson from the tragedy and try to take the positives of his life, coz it can't be entirely negative. No 'ifs' here ok. What happened, happened... thats it... theres no use in 'ifs'... everybody should learn from it...

The wrong about 'telling off' the deceased as u put it, is that they can no longer defend themselves, so what u are doing is taking cheap shots and disrespectful.

For the record, i don't know him, never met him, but the deceased deserves some respect. And ur Hitler comparison is so off... :stupid:
Yeah, and we want to make sure that you learn the lesson well

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Well done numbnuts! I pray that one day the same thing will happen to you or your loved ones.. Then another keyboard-warrior like you will do the same like what u just did... :wavey:
and I pray that no one here will be hit by reckless driver like late Syazwan

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

wow...looks like some of the people here in zth.com which is a motorhead never breaks the law! never drive more than 60km/h, none of u guys ever drive 200 km/h before although u guys love cars. bunch of two faces b/s!
If we ever want to do it driving more than 200km/h , we shall do it in the Sepang track.

Only green driver like the late Syazwan will do it on public road.

Too bad there are thousands of this incompetant brain damage punks on our roads.

Hopefully none of us will be hit by them.

kennyyeoh

Known Member
Sep 11, 2008
@JIM - get over with it la... what you want everyone to say? that he and his family deserve all this and even tho he's dead you want him to come out here personally and apologise for his mistake so then you will leave him alone... like i already said, please if you have a lot of hate to spread, do it at your own thread, youre hijacking a thread that a friend dedicated to another.. be it he was whatever he was...next time you see a funeral of a person who did a mistake, please wear red and attend the funeral and congratulate / wish everybody happiness cause that fella died...

he's a young chap, you stating that youre all grown up and all that should be showing examples to the younger generation and not posting picture of pig angels.. thats immature man, its just plain childish... you wanna get the message accross, do it like a gentleman, start your own thread and post your views there... if anybody decide to reply then to each his own...were here to share a common passion, you teach a younger generation of whats right or wrong, not go throwing a hissy fit over a incident.. put up your own forum called "0-10forthesakeofgod.com" or something like that... nobody will have no grudge over that ... what you did i can undersatnd but wrong place brother... wrong place

Last edited:

minivan

1,500 RPM
Jun 11, 2004
BBBangi/KL
Visit site
ah yee : and THANK GOD no other INNOCENT VICTIMS were involved that night.
Good riddance of one rempit on 4 wheels.

You might be mistaken me for another lala kids who frequently driving recklessly
while on substance. I am not in the same age bracket like you punks.

Driving recklessly at 200km/h and breaking speed limit of 110km/h is different thing.

Feel free to intrepret it , but like I said , good riddance of one rempit on 4 wheels.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Yeah, and we want to make sure that you learn the lesson well

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

and I pray that no one here will be hit by reckless driver like late Syazwan

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

If we ever want to do it driving more than 200km/h , we shall do it in the Sepang track.

Only green driver like the late Syazwan will do it on public road.

Too bad there are thousands of this incompetant brain damage punks on our roads.

Hopefully none of us will be hit by them.
Owh bravo... :congrats:
Such an intelligent... such a mature reply la uncle...

Your replies thus far speak sohai-ly of you...

Have a nice day uncle. Drive safely... Godspeed...

jwrx

Known Member
Apr 29, 2004
Visit site
RIP to the driver. hope this serves as a lesson to all the other young drivers on this forum with powerful cars.

buckle up, dun tailgate, dun drive like a ass

Status
Not open for further replies.