Search results

1. Turbo pricing of 2011?

Hi guys, is there any reputable website or online shop in malaysia that you know that carries the official pricing of turbos in malaysia? Right now i'm just looking around websites like mudah, zth, drift, bla bla bla and i found out that there are alot of cap ayam but selling as so called...
  2. Okay I'm Butt hurt now

admit it, with the rm2.70/l how do you cope with your skyline? i need to pump a total of rm195 now for a car that runs on a 5km/l consumption. What's your fuel consumption fellow skyliners.
  3. Skyline owners, roll call!

As you may be aware by now that the Government will prohibit the import of used automotive parts and components from June 2011. I might be stupid, but i can make up that this means no more spare parts for skyliner out there if you do happen to own one of the older versions. I am sicken by this...
  4. cosmicgate

Why do men like to compare sizes?

R32 owner: "walau-eh!!! your R34 LONGER than mine!" R33 owner:" walau-eh!!!how come your R34 got BIGGER backlight than mine?!" R34 owner:"ZMFG, your R33 backspace so GARGANTUANNN!!!" R35 owner:"WALAUUU EHHHHH, HOW COME YOU ALL SO SMALL SIZE ONE?"
  5. How did you get your first skyline?

Okay guys, i know its me again with a boring topic, and probably it is getting a tad bit annoying but who cares, right? anybody wanna share his thought on this topic? maybe i'll start? I wasn't a fan of skyline until i was 19, when my friend crashed my beloved supra into a ditch. The...
  6. vroooom pushhhhhhhh

as the topic implies, yes i'm bored. how about we share your nasty cucuk ppl experience here?No lah, not those topic about a brush with the law officer or bend down to suk on sum blue uniform just to avoid a ticket exprience, or cucuk a biological product experience im talking about you cucuk...
  7. Wta t88-33d

wanna get the general opinion of bolting one of my skylines with T88 but i'm going single setup in a rb28dett in this case. would it be crazy enough if i just want a streetable 500 ps +- on this turbo or do you thnk this is seriously overkill?(everything done up, just a swap from twin GTRS to...
  8. holinger dilemma. help?

I know this is very hard to source in malaysia but has anyone got any info pertaining to selling, repairing, rebuilding the holinger sequential g/b?specifically i'm looking for the tailshaft for the r34, unfortunately something broke. any chop shop u guys knwo got?or any performance shop does...
  9. FD3S vs retard owner

i remember 3 years ago i was sourcing a FD3S with cash budget of around 75k. 3 years later i still see that the same piece of sht is still up for sale at 75k. I have sourced and travelled across the whole malaysia in search of one, but it fail to meet one of my main criteria: car has to be less...
  10. What mods to do on a rb25det for around 400hp?

As the topic implies, can i get some rough idea what to completely modify for a stock rb25det in order to get around 400hp? i currently only have 3inch piping, afm upgrade,intercooler, fuel pump and exedy single racing clutch.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi keshy..

just asking, you guys don't cover KLIMS'10 ?.. i heard they have already started the event with some exotic cars displayed .. with funny names as well i heard..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience