Search results

1. Kelisa 1.0 190k full overhaul or swap engine?

Hi all, My wife kelisa has white smoke and eat engine oil. Need to top up twice before next 5k service. Mileage almost reach 190k. Gearbox also got sign of oil leaking and clutch need replacement. My forman said estimated 2.5k++ for full overhaul + clutch set replacement. Other alternative is...
  2. BT 20v oil dipstick broken

hi, That day after serviced my car, i tried to measure the engine oil level. But the dipstick head just broken after wiped using a cloth by mechanic :bawling:. I think it was due to the aging of it. I asked many spare part shops including famous wing hin and asia auto. Even umw dint have stock...
  3. hon_cs

See how this girl dealing with police

Found this on youtube. Dont know if you guys watched it or not. YouTube - PoliceIntimidation.mov
  4. BT 20v Engine check light on

Hi Guys, This morning, my car engine light was on. Performance and rpm dropped until engine stalled. Tried couple of times to start. Yes, can start. But once i lifted foot from gas pedal, engine stalled again. Removed batt terminal to reset ecu but still the same. End up went to workshop and...
  5. Very bad luck today. Paint poured inside car

this morning was driving my wife's car myvi went to buy paint at jotun shop. the paint was put next to me on top of passenger's leg room area. shit thing happens during cornering. the paint fell and the cover was opened.arghhhhhhhhhhh!!! damn damn damn!!. passenger door, gearstick console, seat...
  6. Salute to this owner :)

If owner is from zth, sorry ya i pinjam your sales thread pic http://www.mudah.my/Ae111+engine+fully+loaded-5918760.htm
  7. 4age BT Engine oil indicator on and off

I had this problem during the journey from my house to workplace this morning. the indicator light suddenly on and stable there. if car went through some uneven or got bumps, the light also followed the step like on then off. after reached my office, i turned engine off for 5min and checked the...
  8. Double clutching technique to prolong synchromesh

Not sure if this has been listed here, but i found it quite interesting and might help those who driving 6spd gb http://electronicdesign.com/article/articles/what-s-all-this-double-clutching-stuff-anyhow-6137.aspx
  9. Info about all round suspension bushing for AE101

hi guys, As refer to the topic, my car now is almost 18yrs. Can anyone provide some good info so that i never get chopped :biggrin: Estimated price OEM and ORI Estimated labour Recommended workshop How many bushes i need to buy for all round of suspension
  10. Mitsubishi Space Wagon with Evo3 engine

Found this car during air cond servicing. At first i thought the car comes with this standard engine because i looked at engine bay, everything sitting there pretty neat. Looked at interior aikss!! it was auto tranny. No turbo timer or whatever electronic meters except stock.
  11. Myvi 1.0SR 2006 for sale

myvi 1.0SR 2006 for sale. very well maintained. just buy and drive. plz call 012-2998271, loc puchong -milleage 80k++ -standard engine -accident free -roadtax just renewed feb -2 new front tyres will be given to new owner -new timing belt changed -carbon fiber spoiler look alike -28k nego...
  12. hon_cs

Cefiro A31 with stock RB20DET still worth to buy?

Hi guys, Just as the title, is this car still worth to buy for daily use? To me, it is a big sedan with mild performance engine which i think is good as a family car. Maintenance in term of 1) Parts 2) Fuel 3) Reliability 4) Workshop to do services/maintains this car 5) Each 5000km cycle...
  13. Transformers Galaxy Force Wing Saber for sale

hi I got 2 units of this Galaxy Force Hasbro version Wing Saber for sale. price:Rm160/unit contact: 012-2998 271 http://www.transformerland.com/store/reference_images/22968-r.jpg http://www.transformerland.com/store/reference_images/22968-a.jpg
  14. hon_cs

where to mod seat railing

Hi, anyone can recommend good place to mod railing? Normally how much for the price? Prefer pj or puchong location because i staying in puchong .Thanks.
  15. hon_cs

KDG and Imperial HID

Hi, Anyone has try this 2 brands before? I read from the magazine that Imperial can pay it installment.Im interested in this brand since got this plan.Need some advice from you guys.Thanks.
  16. hon_cs

Where to get volk emotion replica

Where to get work emotion replica Hi,I get my myvi for 2 months already.next month will change to sport rim.anyone can tell me where to get this rim? as i knw,there are taiwan work is it? my car is 1.0 sr.so thinking to change it to 15".it taiwan rim weighty?
  17. hon_cs

Anyone droping 4g93na or 4g93p in iswara

Just wonder anyone here got exp droping this engine in iswara 1.5 b4?
  18. hon_cs

Conti Cars Lower ride + low profile tyres

hi, Just a quick question here. Recently i saw a lot of BMW, Audi, and Benz lowering their ride.Will this kind of cars lose their driving comfortability like japanese sedan or sport cars?
  19. How to mod a virgin b16a manual

Hi guys, im kinda new it honda cars knowledges especially vtec engine. Can somebody list down the modding steps and state roughly how much is the price? thanks for the effots.
  20. hon_cs

how good is 2nd hand car eg9

Hi guys, Plan to get this car.but duno it is still reliable or not. Can i knw wat is the interest now to buy a car year from 90-94? By the way,when is the last production of this car? Does anybody heard about the re-con car? One of the mechanic shop told me u can find those re-con eg9.The...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Mclaren F1 is over 20 years old, and yet it remains unsurpassed in many areas except for going in a straight line. So while it still rocks our world, a replacement model has been long overdue, but us fans and potential owners have to wait no longer as Mclaren has confirmed it will launch a follow-up to the legend in 2012.

It has long been rumoured that a successor would be introduced somewhere...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience