Search results

1. zero2hundred

Need help for engine stalling evo3 engine!!

Car still undergoin at workshop...checkin!! But my idling is stable...and yea im not using 272 lol just a standard cams all the way..gonna replace a bov and see if it leak.. :(
  2. zero2hundred

my issue is exactly like that follow the link below : https://youtu.be/vWtToW-cSBA
  3. zero2hundred

Just want to clarify can be failure turbo actuator like actuator blockage when the gases no way out after boosting and returned which choked my engine and gone stalling ? Sifu pls enlighten me..is that possible? i got everything checked today like all the hoses and piping but no where...
  4. zero2hundred

yes...T_T...in this case the engine wont stall immediately just the rpm goes down very fast like going to stall..but i do noticed one thing when engine was cold everything seemed ok not until the engine fully warmed up and cruise until certain distance the problem come d..u can feel it more...
  5. zero2hundred

ok i will check my brake servo also but braking no problem all good..just brake and engine go stall..thx for the sharing bro..
  6. zero2hundred

i already replaced iac but doesnt seem a problem to it, had no problem with idling all gone pretty smooth even stand still or withh aircon on/off..the car will only went stalling when i was releasing acceleration and gear went neutral n start braking/stopping my car...for the hoses will check...
  7. zero2hundred

i also thought of that bro....will have a check on hoses today i hope is only hose leakage problem if not this problem really give me headachea d..i expected the worst to happen :(
  8. zero2hundred

yea bro both of that already changed not long ago..
  9. Need help for engine stalling evo3 engine!!

Hi sifus out there, pls enlightenme whats the problem with my engine lately, im using 4g63t evo 3 and im having bad engine stalling problem now, ive no problem when smooth crusing and boosting but the problem came when i off pedal and clutch release to neutral and brake engine seemed to stall...
  10. zero2hundred

Juke-R's Price Confirmed, A Price only the Arabs Could Afford! + Video

A small chassis to fit vr38 with such horsepower, something must be wrong with them ...i'd stay with r35..
  11. zero2hundred

Gallardo STS now in Malaysia!

hell yeah its making me wet in the early morning ...
  12. zero2hundred

4G93T Mivec Help

bro, i would suggest you to buy the entire miveck ck halfcut to plonk in then only move the next step to turbo-ed it ...not necessary to be 93 for this setup! And the 4g93 sohc is single cam, it will not fit mivec head which is from twincam even u thought of swapping both.
  13. zero2hundred

Evo 3 Alternator Issue

ahaha...i think thats a hot trademark for 4G63 series...guys lets get over it...we have the problem under the different situations...sigh~
  14. zero2hundred

Evo 3 Alternator Issue

i had the problem mainly because the car was driven under the heavy rain as our alternator located at very low part in our engine ...no doubt a small amount of water on the road will splash on it which cause its misfunction sometimes, this happened everytime when heavy rain happens especially...
  15. zero2hundred

Satria GTi Owner Headcount

nice ride ronaldet.... if ur ride turn to pearl white d tell me....we can be brothers d ...haha
  16. zero2hundred

4G93T Club

i dun think so jon, their position and design are totally different in these both version of gsr's....hope ur problem solved soon...
  17. zero2hundred

4G67 block and evo stuff....

yes....its all the same...
  18. zero2hundred

4G67 block and evo stuff....

yes, no prob at all as the bore size is the same, basically the only different is the flywheel have to use vr4 type and the bolts...very minor modification need to be done only...other than that all is fit...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

!!!need help about custom car approval

all sifu out there or any 1 experiance
do i need JPJ approval after i fix some custom made body kits(car look different then original e.g. kenari mod to accord) to use it on the road???:Not_Impressed:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience