Search results

1. S

Walbro internal fuel pump

Thanks for the info bro...but i think a fuel surge tank would't be too necessary as my car is not fully modded..my mods are just da Walbro fuel pump, FPR, trumpets and exhausts..if i were to go make it a drag beast, my ill reconsider da surge tank :biggrin:
  2. Walbro internal fuel pump

Hye there veterans, just wanted to ask something regarding fuel pumps, im using a ae100 corolla with an internal racing fuel pump Walbro 255, can i use my car until the tank is below half? because my mech told me if possible don't let my car run below den half tank..any opinions guys??
  3. S

Rewirring 4age silvertop to Blacktop's ECU

Thats my engine without the trumpets, ill post again with trumpets on bro
  4. S

hye there bro, regarding the IAT, wer is it located?? My meter also doesn't show the engine check simbol when my car is on..is that the problem of the IAT??
  5. Bigger injectors for 4age silvertop

Hye there veteran's..was asking since my injector is a 250/290 cc per minute, forgot the exact number. Could i install a 3sgte injector or a 4agze easily?? Any advice is useful..my 4age is fitted with a 70mm trumpet and using a FPR (SARD) with blacktop 5 speed ECU. Pls kindly show me the ways...
  6. S

Hello, otai2..just wanted to inform you guys that my car is done with the silvertop to blacktop wiring conversion..it's great..im currently running on ITB's length 70mm..top end is awesome but i lost the mid..
  7. S

Bro, accoustic...its B..change the whole wiring using BT and MAP.. ---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:35 AM ---------- Just offtrack for this question, wer can I find 110mm trumpets for my silvertop?? I heard dat is good for torque...
  8. S

No prob bro Accoustic...once my car is done and I have driven and test it, I will update here....
  9. S

Thanks for the advice bro..but now my car is ordi in da process of rewiring. .hopefully everything goes we'll. .any updates I'll post here:biggrin:
  10. Rewirring 4age silvertop to Blacktop's ECU

Hye all, i am currently rewirring my car to use blacktop wirring and ecu, Walbro fuel pump installed, currently using 4-2-1 headers, planning to install SARD FPR & some trumpets..i posted before about my 4age silvertop having the problem of semput2..that's why its in the bengkel and going to...
  11. S

4age 20v silvertop problem

Im guessing its the AFM or my ECU bro. Dats why im planning to change both. Going for trumpets to go loud..hahahaha :biggrin:..let da ST scream out loud
  12. S

4age 20v silvertop problem

Veloc, i c..but actually plan to install BT ecu and rewire my wiring system using BT wiring & of course an aftermarket fuel regulator. Does dat sound reasonable bro?? Like da regulator, which brand is most suitable for the ST, because i did try Aerospeed, then it had a leak. 2nd was Aeromotive...
  13. 4age 20v silvertop problem

Hye all, just wanna inquire about the problem of my 4age ST. I have changes da fuel pump using Walbro. My engine is like starving for fuel because i cant rev till 7 anymore. It just goes to 6 + then da car is just like not having enough fuel to burn. After a while of revving da engine, then it...
  14. S

Replace 4age ST ori ECU for stanalone or piggyback

ixeo, noted on that..heheheh..so far for 4a 20v ST which stand alone unit produces the most output to unleash the beast?? hehe :beer:
  15. S

Replace 4age ST ori ECU for stanalone or piggyback

Dear D7zul, thanks for the adivice bro. Will collect $$$ 1st..hahahaha..really love the sound with trumpets on a 20 v when its screaming at high rev :laugh:
  16. Replace 4age ST ori ECU for stanalone or piggyback

Hye there all, quick question. Is it possible that I replace my ori ECU wif a standalone or piggyback? And can i install trumpets after that?? Pls advise. Junior here..heheheh :hmmmm:
  17. S

How to make a 4age Silvertop sound like VTEC and performance likewise

Thanks for the info bro..will try some of ur mod advice
  18. S

Yes bro, dats why I took a 4age silvertop. I know it has very much potential. Just need advice and where should I get started with. .my 4a is still ori, headers and are still stock
  19. S

mh wong, im sorry if i offended u bro. Just dat i love da screaming sound when both of the engines are in high rev. I know toyota and honda are two very different cars and that their engines are very special in their very own special way. Should we just advice newbies and not accusing them bro...
  20. How to make a 4age Silvertop sound like VTEC and performance likewise

Guys, could you help me with the mods for 4age 20v :itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unveiled at the shores of Lake Como in northern Italy, the stylishly Italianized Z4 roadster had its sheets pulled off to reveal the BMW Zagato...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience