Search results

1. G

WTS: HTC Hero SIS set

Sold!!
  2. WTS: HTC Hero SIS set

HTC Hero SIS set brown Full set in box Great condition SOLD Bought in Nov 09 Item in Cheras prefer COD call or pm me for details include your email so I can send you some pictures of the item Marc 016-395 6759
  3. G

Aztech Wireless Modem like new!!!Cheap...

And here I was thinking to buy the modem from him. Thanks for the heads up. :itsme:
  4. G

PSP Games for sale, cheap!

This guy is a waste of time la. Dun answer questions wan. PSP games are FREE if you know where to look. No need to pay unless you want the UMD la.
  5. G

integra Headcounts!!

Re: integra Headcounts!! Hello guys, Just wanna ask around if anyone knows of any teggy owners selling off their DB6? Please let me know yea. Thanks:biggrin:
  6. G

Cordon Bleu 70cl for sale @ RM250

Still available.
  7. G

PRINTING name card with minimum cost....

Hahaha... ok. Understand what you mean. Me not mad ya. Send me a pm as to how much you charge with the listed specs.
  8. G

PRINTING name card with minimum cost....

Sorry to kacau your thread brader but I think you should at least list down a rough price guide la. And also the quality of paper you use for the name cards. Like one box how much? One banner how much? I'm not in the printing business so I'm not a competitor. My company does advertising and...
  9. Cordon Bleu 70cl for sale @ RM250

Hi all, I have 2 cartons (24 bottles) of Cordon Bleu 70cl for sale @ ONLY RM250 per bottle. Not stolen goods but leftover from function. That's why so cheap! First come, first served basis ok. :listen: Interested parties can send me a 'PM'
  10. WTB: Enkei RS5 15" for RM300

Hello. Looking for Enkei RS5 rims. They're a bit dated but if anyone has a set to sell, please call me. Off set should be able to fit a Honda Integra DB6. I dunno the exact off set. :shocked:
  11. G

[WTS] Sony PSP v1.5 - Black, 4Gb MSPD, bag etc

Is it still for sale?
  12. G

205/45/16-Bridgestone Techno

Contact number? PCD 100 or 114.3? Off set? Currently used on wat car? Can fit wat car?
  13. G

New Games at Fujiwara Game Shop 2/3/2006

I'm lazy to go dig up old thread. Could you please give me your shop's address? I pm-ed you but no reply. Need to have a systems check done on my PS2 fatboy.
  14. G

integra Headcounts!!

3pm is ok. Am thinking whether to join you guys or not cos later that evening got wedding dinner to attend in Cheras. Really want to join la. If earlier then better lo. At least got time to get back and change.
  15. G

integra Headcounts!!

Dataran Prima? Near Baywatch ar?
  16. G

Nissan Cefiro A31 RB20Det can beat VTEC B18C or not? Top Speed?Bhp?

Last time I was in an impromptu/friends only sprint from Awan Besar Caltex to SS2 mamak near BP station there. One EG6 B16A One Cefiro A31 RB20DET (Ciplak cos mix n match with RB25 parts plus bigger turbo n intercooler) One Satria GSR Mivec Turbo with lorry i/c One Wira sedan 4G92 (Mivec 1.6...
  17. G

Simple Question: why choose TOYOTA instead of HONDA?

Toyota: - Cheap to buy Spareparts melambak, half cuts very cheap Reliable Remember the corolla ad? :tongwink: Maintenance is very low. Almost like pump petrol and that's it. Jokin oni. But of course if you keep to the preventive maintenance schedule, your TOY-ota will serve you a long long...
  18. G

VW Old Beetle

Sorry, Hijack another thread again. Can anyone give me a rough estimate as how much a 1200 Beetle would fetch in the market? It's fitted with an aircon and is in good running condition. A paint job is needed to make it complete. Fren ask me but I dunno the answer. So ask you sifus here.
  19. G

Integra DB8

Hijack your thread a bit. Sorry yea. What is the market price for a 1997/2000 DB6 ZC auto? Stock except for 16 inch rims.
  20. G

TTT 2nd Sep 05

Haha. Lotsa old timers now MIA liao. So need help from you guys who are still active lo. Thanks Mikey. Zul my man. Do you have Hamdan's contact? PM me if got ok? Thenk yiu.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bro n sifu,

i nid ur help to teach me how to remove da front center panel of my dashboard as well as da cd player.. i plan to repaint da center panel of my dashboard which consist of cd player, clock holder, air cond blower.. etc.. teach me how to dismantle or remove it.. thx in advance..

best regards
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience