PRINTING name card with minimum cost....

All Other Stuff

PRINTING name card with minimum cost....

Gandalf

Known Member
Jan 7, 2004
Hahaha... ok. Understand what you mean. Me not mad ya. Send me a pm as to how much you charge with the listed specs.

Ozon

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
sorry for delay who i haven give them the PRICE .....because untill now my boss haven give me the best for you all.....:banghead: sorry sorry........sorry ........i will try as soon as i can to get u guys the PRICE okei .....

Ozon

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
sorry for delay who i haven give them the PRICE :bawling: .....because untill now my boss haven give me the best for you all.....:banghead: sorry:adore: sorry:adore: ........sorry:adore: ........i will try as soon as i can to get u guys the PRICE okei .....

ky69

Known Member
May 26, 2005
Malaysia
Bro,how?where is the quotation?I wait for ur quotation for 3 weeks still no reply from u.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just a couple of weekends ago, we were invited to participate in a Lotus Cars-only drive to Genting Highlands along with Ex-F1 legend, current Lotus Ambassador Jean Alesi and Gino Rosato, Director of Corporate Operations at Group Lotus. It was a drive not-to-be-missed for me not just because the Genting Highlands' uphill route is still one my favourite weekend pastime, or the opportunity to drive with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience