Search results

1. A

FD2R BKW 7882 stolen

i hope its not this FD2r http://http://www.hmetro.com.my/articles/Duapenjenayahmatiditembak/Article
  2. A

GTR34 fuel tankcover issue(mod pls look inside)

typically the bodyshop just mode your GTT cover..they just put another layer of fiber/sheetmetal on top of ur GTT cover..
  3. A

r34 rear/tail light

with a good bodyshop it might be possible to custom fit it but you need to buy reverse lights and bumper too..
  4. A

Bad News re: rokok_sebatang

My prayers r with them...hope for fast recovery
  5. A

Pivot Speed Meter "V" Car Speed Pulse Setting Questions...

Yes if u remove the sensor u wont any speed/odometer reading thus no speed limit also.I dont think ur pivot meter will read anything unless it reads speed from sattelite like Vbox or gps. It the meantime enjoy the pickup of short ratio rb20 Gbox. Remember u'll need to modify ur shaft n gearbox...
  6. A

Pivot Speed Meter "V" Car Speed Pulse Setting Questions...

Bro i had similar issue because rb20 speed sensor is not compatible with r34..so you'll bounce off 180 whilw ur doing 100 kmh n spped limiter kicks in..n ur odomter rolls like crazy Options are 1.remove the sensor frm the gearbox n just estimate the speed based on rpm.. 2.get an rb25 gearbox...
  7. A

Club Logo: Calling all budding/closet artists!

looks goods..the we can make NOSC "nismo" emblems instead of stickers.. :)
  8. A

Cheapest toyo tire shop in JB Johor.

i bought mine at Taman Universiti skudai, but there are other places also.But you know la, you hafta check the condition and depends on what they have. Give them a visit. and tell them to call you up if new stock arrives.they even have used full slick michelins, or balls out semislicks like...
  9. A

Cheapest toyo tire shop in JB Johor.

or u can try second hand tyre in JB that are imported frm singapore they do have AD08, R1-R and others. i bought mine 90% AD08 265/35/18 arnd 250++
  10. A

the garage across the street

yeah both Bee*R and Tomei gave me goodies typical of japanese hospitality..now if only Tomei gave me 2.8L stroker kit instead of emblems
  11. A

Mildly modded skyline GTT as daily driven car?

for clutch u need to try and THAT Particular clutch thru traffic jam or at least start stop traffic, a friend of mine use HKS triple plate..people from outside think that he cant balance clutch like tunggang kuda haha
  12. A

Mildly modded skyline GTT as daily driven car?

i use GTT manual daily..around RM50 per week of 40km daily driving..standard everything..the key is not to go to "boost rpm" (when ur turbo start spooling) everytime for daily driving i used ron95 no knocking whatsoever..some people say we need to avoid it bt i think Rb25 can use ron95 and...
  13. the garage across the street

Last week i went to Japan visiting my friend in Miname Machida. Guess what i stumbled upon across the street when i was looking for 7eleven GARAGE BEE*R! with the D1GP toyota crown replica at the front Imai-san was really friendly and showed me around the garage.. and showed the...
  14. The garage across the street! - BEE★R! + B324R D1GP Machine

Last week i went to Japan visiting my friend in Miname Machida. Guess what i stumbled upon across the street when i was looking for 7eleven? - GARAGE BEE*R! with the D1GP toyota crown replica at the front. Imai-san was really friendly and showed me around the garage.. and showed the famous...
  15. A

S2000k for sale

nothing wrong with it though there was an MLM/pyramid scheme where almost all members use 8282 number to show off their car or something. Plus that infamous parking pics
  16. A

S2000k for sale

haha nowadays 8282 numbers has a bad rep even though maybe unrelated. new owner better change plate number
  17. A

help needed: anybody has r34 GTT side skirts laying around?

thanks pimping, act i did an GTR front end conv bt dont have time to do the rear fender part yet (takes approx 2 weeks with paint etc) coz im leaving for college..thus my car look "front heavy" without side skirts) haha.
  18. help needed: anybody has r34 GTT side skirts laying around?

guys, first of many thanks for all of u guyz help throughout my r34 ownership. here;s the thing though im looking for a pair of r34 GTT side skirts for 2 drs..if u have any laying around after ur GTR conv or knows anywhere that sells it lemme know. preferably used cheap stuff any design...
  19. A

Tokyo Trip

hey bro, im also visiting japan at the end of jan, 27th to be specific, dont wanna hijack ur thread or anything bt anybody knows where can i find used car parts in tokyo instead of going to autobacs etc
  20. A

Nissan skyline gtr r34 v-spec

and that drag champ monster evo..:love:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello,

any of u guys aware of there's type of gtwing/spoiler which is clipping
on the both side edges of ur boot ? need not drill hole.

pls let me know
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience