The garage across the street! - BEE★R! + B324R D1GP Machine

atermizi

Known Member
Jun 14, 2005
shah alam

Last week i went to Japan visiting my friend in Miname Machida. Guess what i stumbled upon across the street when i was looking for 7eleven? - GARAGE BEE*R! with the D1GP toyota crown replica at the front. Imai-san was really friendly and showed me around the garage..

and showed the famous B324R for 2011 D1GP ( notice Imai-san at the back) and an AE86 and Porsche 911 under work

and another B234R retired from D1GP battle..notice the Advan Supra from old time

right besides the Bee*R garage was Monster Motorsport International (mainly suzuki and mitsu

and walking distance from it is Tomei HQ

and UPgarage..

man i wish a had a proper camera at that time..but nobody carries an SLR to 7eleven. but at least he gave me free Bee*R emblem to stick on my R34! :biggrin:

Attachments

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hungarian Nino Karotta, with his tongue twisting antics, have penned up one of his ultimate dream ideas, to make a monster drift machine out of totally oxidized metal. He uses an old, run down 260Z S30 2 seater, named Aardvark and he shoehorns an awesome 350Z engine into it and runs on S13 200SX's undercarriage components. His engineering feat is amazing. I'm sure all of us can't wait to see this old...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience