Search results

1. I

Enquiry regarding a thead

5115, Points made but not politically correct - As explained earlier, some people are not good at expressing themselves when making a point. The post may sound offensive but nevertheless the person is trying to explain a point itself. Yes, it would be difficult to know when threats will...
  2. I

5115, If it makes the guest more comfortable why not ? (points made but not politically correct). Note that since how comfortable the guest feels in the house would reflect on the house owner (forum being very accommodating = more quality posts). Why should the house owner be so...
  3. I

5115, I've read your replies to my questions and had my opinions on them, using your replies to prove my point, not with the intention to insult you. In a previous reply, Isn't this statement an oxymoron since replies may be interpreted differently by individuals and thus the very...
  4. I

5115, Clearly you have trouble understanding my posts. Instead of hurling your remarks, can you please explain the parts where you disagree or have another opinion, so I can clarify it to you. I understand its a hard job to moderate forums, but as stated many times, I see the value in such...
  5. I

Mizunori, What i meant by personal attack is actual harm, a threatening of violence. As I've mention earlier, this is an grey area as everybody has their tolerance to how much flaming one can take. Regarding the supra thread, I raised the fair-game argument since the driver himself...
  6. I

LOL can't belive you fell right for it. You have just proven my opinions. Isn't this post politically incorrect ? but nevertheless had a valid point in the end ? As i mentioned earlier my view on this is not conclusive as the posts have been edited. Instead of getting all defensive of...
  7. I

5115, contradict much ? Re the powertrip, I guess it would come from you editing such posts in your mentioned case, for example - http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/tech-engine-management-systems/279273-4g93-satri-gti-wanna-used-4throttle-from-4age-2.html Wouldn't that be...
  8. I

Because Tom agrees that such threads should be allowed to continue ? LOL
  9. I

Tom, you do what you do best. Keep the good stuff coming. mizunori77, As stated earlier in this thread, I've mentioned that the replies have valid points but are just not politically correct. I'm sure the replies don't mean harm even though their rude/childish etc. Just because the "guests"...
  10. I

fstrader, I'm not sure myself, hope its not la or not alot of threads would need to be locked :rofl:, since the thread is not locked yet maybe we can talk here ? :biggrin: TitanRev, yeah i get 5115's intentions. But locking the thread is unnecessary at times where there is more to be...
  11. I

I hope thats not a personal threat or 5115 would have to lock the thread. :rofl:
  12. I

Oh the irony, just accept the fact that you locked both of the threads unnecessarily in the midst of a powertrip already.
  13. I

So if there is no details we can't enquire/discuss about it ? what kinda stuck-up mentality is that ? Like i said earlier, the owner himself was rude, so its fair game for the replies to be rude itself. As to how to moderate the thread evolutionz did the proper thing in this post ? -...
  14. I

Duh, hence my reply in that thread anyways. Doesn't the envious replies reflect on the member anyways ? If they can only figure out such shallow replies, so be it.The driver said it was his mistake but there were no further details provided. I'm sure there are other people who would also like to...
  15. I

I was hoping more in the lines of the owner explaining his account of what happened that day since there was no eyewitness reports of it. All we had was educated/experienced guess of what happened. Exactly my point. Why bother closing the thread since there is no personal threats yet. Don't...
  16. Top Gear Season 14 Teaser

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R135OMKjOlg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R135OMKjOlg&hl=en&fs=1&"...
  17. I

Well its a forum for discussion no ? Whats the fun in discussions without a little friendly flaming ? With such a topic isn't such comments inevitable. Even the owner of the car flamed the other posters instead of clarifying the situation itself. Anyways, there wasn't any personal threats...
  18. I

By locking the thread, it would only prove those "friction/flame" comments being accurate. Shouldn't the thread be left unlocked so such comments can be proven otherwise ?
  19. I

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/general-talk/311291-supra-accident-eastin-hotel-7.html Good thread with interesting opinions minus the jealous replies. Any reasoning for the thread being closed ? Cheers.
  20. I

Supra accident...Eastin Hotel

LOL at the envious/holier-than-thou answers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi I recently had a go at vinyl wrap tinting my taillights for the first time and didn't work out well, but I would like to wrap interior trims and possibly my fender. My question is, is vinyl wrapping parts such as panels and interior trims just as difficult as taillights

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience