Enquiry regarding a thead

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Since the message from many parties (jealous,sympathy,anger,experienced+skillful driver & etc) on this accident were delivered,even the owner of the car has spoken,this thread was closed to reduce any friction/flame.

Kindly pm me to open this thread again if anyone of you got any constructive comment to post regarding on this topic.

Cheers.

khoo198

1,500 RPM
Feb 11, 2009
N9
:bawling::bawling::bawling:no more fun.....:rofl::mad::bawling::banghead:

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
By locking the thread, it would only prove those "friction/flame" comments being accurate. Shouldn't the thread be left unlocked so such comments can be proven otherwise ?

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
do you mean we shall leave all those threads with flame remain unlock or undelete so anyone could proven their own point by putting more flame/ creating more friction?i never said those flames/frictions are correct in the 1st place.

it's been 5 days since the thread started,many comments came from many aspects and from the trend of the thread going,i don't see any sign of "constructive" comment?i don't wish to see someone to set up a track day to prove how-to-drive-a-supra or 17-years-old-also-can-drive?

i wont close the thread if someone could post/provide a link on how to avoid such accident or share their experience on this.

i don't want to delete the whole thread when the situation goes wild,just like what happened previously.see this http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...tention-to-all-forumers-on-kendrick-wong.html

Kindly pm me to open this thread again if anyone of you got any constructive comment to post regarding on that topic.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
Well its a forum for discussion no ? Whats the fun in discussions without a little friendly flaming ? With such a topic isn't such comments inevitable. Even the owner of the car flamed the other posters instead of clarifying the situation itself.

Anyways, there wasn't any personal threats issued anyways. By locking the thread, the discussion was left hanging, and left the flames/friction to be "correct".

I guess you didnt read darkchild's post as to his experience and the opinions made by blackhowling and satanic isnt constructive in nature ?.

As for the flamer/thread you posted, its hard to get a grasp of what type of flaming he did since its you edited all of his posts.

Oh well your the mod, you make the shots.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Yes,it's a forum for discussion.Yes,a little friendly flaming makes some fun but how to judge "friendly flame"?from what the supra's owner replied,it seems many of these is not friendly to him and yes,i did read through all the posts (my job before close or delete any thread) and how many of them are constructive enough?10 out of 98?

Yes,there wasn't any personal treat issued YET.what do you think this thread might goes if it remain unlock?wait for another joe to come in & say something/judge the situation from the pic with something really rude?or wait for the owner of the car come back & start the war against those who stated harsh comments on him?Like i said earlier,it's been 5 days & this thread had enough comments from many aspects.

Closing a thread doesn't mean I agree what stated in the last post or what the content in the thread,the intention of closing a thread is to reduce/avoid friction and flame among members.For those who is mature enough,they know when to stop when it comes to a point.

As for the Kendrick case,is hard for me to tell as only active members (not only senior) know what exactly happened & i guess the thanks gathered could explained something.He ignore advise from moderators to stop his flaming behavior,clone another nick after we ban him & start flame again.We decided to expose his identity & edit his post to stop him.All these actions were made after we send him our advise via pm,but he choose to ignore or reply with something rude.

I am only 1 of 20 moderators and thanks for the trust only after read through my 2 replies in this thread.

Cheers & have a nice day.

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
I was hoping more in the lines of the owner explaining his account of what happened that day since there was no eyewitness reports of it. All we had was educated/experienced guess of what happened.

Exactly my point. Why bother closing the thread since there is no personal threats yet. Don't tell me even a little flaming is not allowed. Even the owner had a rude opinion himself. Wouldn't the thread be better if it runs it course and instead of insta-closing/locking the thread since members were still in discussion ?. Ever heard of issuing a warning if things start to get to personal attacks.

Reduce and avoid friction ? Since the owner himself decided to be rude shouldn't it be fair game ? So by locking the thread you're implying that the posters are not mature enough ? LOL what a joke. So I guess threads can only go one way since arguments/strong opinions are allowed here.

Like I said earlier I cannot get a clear picture of that "case" since you have edited most of his posts.

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
Better prevent than cure..

Otherwise, if anybody wish to continue the discussion, one may open a new thread and put a link to the closed threads..

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
do you think replies like "lousy kid","no driving license","rich kid,dad's car" or "loud mouthed yet no balls" should be allowed for days & hoping someone (driver or witness) to satisfy your curiosity on what happened (the driver himself admitted he made a mistaken tho)?i don't wish to see those replies lead the thread to a warzone,that's why i closed it as a prevention.

the difference on this case with others on the road is it's powerful supra involved,do you ever interested on any case that involved van/wira/altis even lives were lost?if yes,do you think it's necessary to bring it up by open a thread to discuss?comments from experienced drivers were delivered so everybody learn the lesson.if you really bother what exactly happened,u may pm the driver (since everybody know who he is now) instead of hoping the thread to be unlock.

btw,zth will not allow a "fair game" by shooting each other with rude statement.

if you are curious on kendrick's case,kindly pm those who are in the thanks list,it's better for 3rd parties to tell you than myself.

thanks for your concern to make zth a better place,kindly pm Tom & offer him a hand to moderate zth.

XTEC

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2007
if the thread are open for debating or to learn lesson learn then is ok, but not personal attack like lousy driver & rich man son & etc etc. what is the point of condemning ppl where ppl are already accident? i do strongly believe that guys will learn the lesson from it & he do admit his mistake.

cheeers guys

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
Duh, hence my reply in that thread anyways. Doesn't the envious replies reflect on the member anyways ? If they can only figure out such shallow replies, so be it.The driver said it was his mistake but there were no further details provided. I'm sure there are other people who would also like to know the details ?. Its a forum for crying out loud. Opinion A vs Opinion B = Discussion ?

Well I guess you guys can only view the points in terms of your understanding - the "flaming" and the thread must be closed because there are cant be no points that can be made. Don't you ever think thats how some members express themselves ? IE - not politically correct but a valid point non the less .

The supra is a non issue, same goes for this thread - http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...oes-ppl-selling-their-car-so-expensive-4.html . Good points raised, but not politically correct, thread gets locked. How boring.

Prevention is better then cure ? Ever heard of immunity ?.

As for the case, no idea other then I'm sure his must offended some higher-ups to have his details pulled out in a thread like a most wanted advert - http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...tention-to-all-forumers-on-kendrick-wong.html .

I'm done with this.

Nobody
Helmet Clan
Dec 21, 2005
Duh, hence my reply in that thread anyways. Doesn't the envious replies reflect on the member anyways ? If they can only figure out such shallow replies, so be it.The driver said it was his mistake but there were no further details provided. I'm sure there are other people who would also like to know the details ?. Its a forum for crying out loud. Opinion A vs Opinion B = Discussion ?

There were no details about it and it's one of your bisness?Should we leave the thread with flame & hates while waiting for the "potential" reply from the owner which might be harsh aswell & make the thread into a warzone?should we schedule few moderators monitor the thread 24/7 to delete those rude statement once it appear?

Well I guess you guys can only view the points in terms of your understanding - the "flaming" and the thread must be closed because there are cant be no points that can be made. Don't you ever think thats how some members express themselves ? IE - not politically correct but a valid point non the less .

How valid is the stupid kid,rich kid+dad's car statement?i've told you many comment were made in that thread & it's enough to make it even worse.There is a case here in zth,a member couldnt stand for the judgement made by others,he aimed on them & start threatening them,ended up police case.do you know anything about it?

The supra is a non issue, same goes for this thread - http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...oes-ppl-selling-their-car-so-expensive-4.html . Good points raised, but not politically correct, thread gets locked. How boring.

Good point raised?yes,willing seller & willing buyer i can say.what else?you mean you need more ppl come into the thread & screw the thread starter?or you are going to defense for the t/s on car should sell lower price?

Originally Posted by nitrus
Sigh. Worthless thread, it's a wonder it's still not closed yet.

It's just like asking "Why is the petrol price so expensive???" . Like DUH? You know the answer but you just wanna ask just to make a worthless "point" and get attention. :rofl: whoopsss did i stir up heat? kbye
nitrus no need to be such an jackass la ... seems like u making more point to get attention ... but u made it ... this is a general talk place la ... if u dont like u can just dont comment ...

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

one more is thing , our petrol price is so low ...
Opps... Oh.... Er.... Ok..... Then... I'll just like to ... Er.. Comment .. That this, thread... is... Completely...... Worthless.
Ok, I'll give it RM0.01 cent for the effort.

addon: What Im trying to say that makes this thread so worthless is.. It's none of your business what others want to sell their stuff at. It is not your item. If you don't like the price? Just stay away from it! Stop whining like a baby! Grow up man!

There is always a reason for the car owners (in this case) to sell their car at that certain price, and whether you like it or not, sooner or later there will be someone who WILL buy it. So, even if you whine and create such a worthless thread asking for something which you already know in the first place.... I believe that the sellers DON'T FRICKIN GIVE AH SHIT!

Unless maybe you are like......... 14 years of age?

Hahahahahahahahaha kbye :biggrin:
so do how you think this kinda replies will goes?what kinda constructive comment you will expect next other than what the replies in the thread?all the replies had answered t/s question & do you think the thread deserve more flames?i leave the topic open for comments (10 days) after the thread has enough constructive replies & close it when the trend of replies generate heats

Prevention is better then cure ? Ever heard of immunity ?.

As for the case, no idea other then I'm sure his must offended some higher-ups to have his details pulled out in a thread like a most wanted advert - http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...tention-to-all-forumers-on-kendrick-wong.html .

he did not offended those higher-ups in the 1st place,we received many report posts from other members.many of them have been insulted by him & we take necessary actions.

looking forward on your comments on how to moderate the forums.

I'm done with this.

have a nice day

K_Takuya

Moderate Moderator
Helmet Clan
Sep 1, 2005
Limau bali,Ipoh
As moderator, we do receive complaints regularly, and most of the complaints goes to our in box directly.We do treat complaints or reports confidentially, and we do discuss about all this amongst us. And due to that, some outcome of our judgments may not satisfy everybody, we do what we conclude best for all.

And as i said before, feel free for anybody to open a new thread related to the closed thread and please take responsibility of the new thread as if the thread starter moderate the thread himself...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It is confirmed, folks. No more F1 GP to be held in our home circuit, Sepang International Circuit. The news was announced and confirmed by the Tourism and Culture Minister Datuk Seri Nazri Abdul Aziz, following certain rumours that has been circulating over the past few months.

According to Nazri, the current (renewed) agreement expires in 2018, and it is safe to say that no sign of renewal seen to this date. Nazri added that he agrees with Youth and Sports Minister Khairy...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience