Search results

1. need help

hi, need to know how much price to custom this down pipe(in the the pic). coz i only have the header.
  2. seg bt 20 v

Toyota Corolla AE101 1992 for sale.. price drop to rm 25000 nego spec of the car: engine: - 4age bt - adjustable cam pulley - SARD ori japan fuel regulator with gauge - TRD plug cable - TRD oil cap - TRD radiator cap - TRD 3 point strut bar - after market trumpet (inside plenum) - HKS header...
  3. wiring labourcharge

anyone know what is the labour charge for these condition 1. install new svt wiring to svt engine(ae101 body) 2. install new bt wiring to svt engine(ae101 body) all i need to know is the labourcharge only:adore:
  4. sensor in svt and bt

just thinking for our knowledge. anyone know how many sensor do we have in our engine. what i know only maps(bt) and exhaust(svt and bt). hope can share with u guys:burnout:
  5. wagon side skirt

last time i got 1 set side skirt wagon for ae100 with out cap. now planning to install it to my car. is there any altenative way to intall it to my car with out using its original cap or did some one know what cap can fits with this wagon side skirt.:confused:
  6. various item for ae100 and svt part

1) ae 100 door visor. rm 110 nego 2) ae 100 door lock complete for 4 door. rm 130 nego 3) ae 100 exterioor door handle. can sell seperate. 1 for rm 30. got 1 set for front and left side for rear door. 4) ae 100 windows glass. rm 150 nego. 5) svt plenum with ori trumpet rm 100 nego...
  7. bt gearbox+svt flywheel and clucth

anyone have used this before. how bout its pickup and long distance driving. anyone can help
  8. half cut and workshop in penang

just moving here. need to know where half cut shop with good stuff location and recomended workshop in penang. who know maybe some day need to find some sparepart here. :adore:
  9. wira evo 3 for sale

selling behalf on my fren body 1.6 convert to evo 3 bodypart interior evo 4 + dashboard oso evo 4 ssr 16" rim, tien adjustable apexi rsm, blitz boost meter, hks hyper exoust, banana extractor with waste gate, hks air cleaner fuel regulator, toda metal gasket tip top condition, jpj approved...
  10. wtf getz front bumper

anyone wanna lets getz front bumper or know where to find it? need to change cause get an accident:adore:
  11. 99 specs front bodypart

so4 99 specs front bodypart ori......very very cheap got one set complete front bodypart for ek or ej for sale. selling at 1550 can nego. call nik 0133324882....... hood fender(left and right) headlight( 1pair) signal(also 1 pair) front bumper foglight(1 pair) grill...
  12. svt 1st and 2nd gen

it true svt come with two generation. what is the different betweensvt 1st gen with 2nd gen
  13. anyone in selayang

saw many seg and ae92 in selayang, anyone member here. can make tt in selayang
  14. what is this thing

any one can tell me what is this thing. its locate under passanger seat. last time burn and after unplug three sockect that connect it, my radio cannot function. anyone ever see this before.
  15. house for rent

block 8 at taman melati. near to lrt station. rm400. call angah 0122751611
  16. selamat berpuasa

just wanna says to all muslim members selamat berpuasa.:biggrin:
  17. overdrive prob

is it anyone face this prob, my od signal sometimes will blink at my meter panel even when im in normal mode. i mean no t push the od button. when its appear my gear box also not function also like its cannot change to low gear by itself. is this ecu problem or gearbox problem. :hmmmm:
  18. help me. dont understand

is it true if our ecu problem or burn, we cannot detect any spark at coil plug. and how to check our injector is ok or not. anyone can give me the answer:adore:
  19. ecu prob

can or not svt a/t ecu swap with m/t ecu. my still with a/t. and how much for that.(a/t svt20v ecu)
  20. problem with my car

yesterday when i warm up my engine, i try to full throttle at 6-7 rpm meter it sound pom pom. sorry dont know how to describe in english. after tat i try to drive at the end of gear it became like missfiring system sound. when i push the power button tat sound is missing. anyone can tell me wat...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

bought a used car...how to change to a new number? i dont want the existing number to the car...anyone know/got any lubang to change to new number????

willing to invest on a new bike, but i dont want the bike, just to get the number...please pm/reply back

019-324 9797
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience