Search results

1. N

Brand New, 2nd Hand, Recon or Unregistered Car for SALE !!!

Hai, call me if u have AE86 Apex GT Panda. I'm looking for a standard or lightly modded unit. Must be accident free. Budget around 30k. Will pay in cash. My contact no 019-3381588. Tq.
  2. N

WTB Alfa Romeo 156

Yup but i got news that few finance co are reviewing their tenure, margin and interest rate starting from Sept. If we can submit the loan application before the new terms and conditions are enforced even better. I'm reluctant to pay higher interest rate as current rate is super high already...
  3. N

WTB Alfa Romeo 156

Subsonique, Any news yet?
  4. N

WTB Alfa Romeo 156

Yess please do so. Thanks.
  5. N

WTB Alfa Romeo 156

Really? Than I must be lucky buyer. Hopefully can view the asap. Rgds.
  6. N

WTB Alfa Romeo 156

Ok, I got it. Try to arrange for the viewing yea. I need car la, sold my car already & now got problem to move around heheh... Rgds.
  7. N

WTB Alfa Romeo 156

Well if the car fits the condition why not. Please arrange for it asap. Call me or sms me for the date and time. May i have ur hp no? Thanks anyway. Rgds.
  8. N

WTB Alfa Romeo 156

Subsonique, yeah ive been away for a while. Thanks anyway. Rgds.
  9. N

WTB Alfa Romeo 156

silverfish, Thanks for the tips. Actually i've put my inquiry at italiaauto.com last week. Still no luck i guess. Motor trader - yup there are few on sale now. The red one is not a solid red instead a metalic which I dont like and the silver dec '01 is selling too high for a std car. Even car...
  10. WTB Alfa Romeo 156

Hai, I'm looking for an Alfa Romeo 156 2.0 SS preferably year 2000-2002. The car should be in red/ silver/black color with tan/red/black interior ( no grey interior please). Price range between 65k-75k depends on the year / condition / mileage / mods / no of ownership. Those who is selling...
  11. N

Modding A 4g93 N/A Engine...Give ur comments pls ppl

Go to Speedworks at PJ and ask them for R3 race header for RM550. They made it for R3. R3 will sells it to you for RM650. :regular_smile:
  12. N

Mivec's head is better than '93 head, of course coz it has mivec function. Meaning that it has more potential to go beyond the '93's figure. But since it has mivec function, the torque curve would be more likely like a vtec curve. The curve is highly depending on the cams design. If the designer...
  13. N

If ur referring the mivec's to std gti than it is good. Powerzone's is better but it should be coupled with their cams because they design & tested it together. But by far, in the market I must say the R3 4-1 long primaries is the best (eventhough it can be design better) for the money.
  14. N

Proper fueling is meant only if we'' have more than Ron 98 at our pump gas, say Ron 100. We do not have that unless you're prepare to run racing gas all the time. Even if you manage to run it with Ron 98, you'll have to retard the ingnition timing to the min which means less power and less...
  15. N

Sometimes a skillful person has the skills that is needed to do things. What he needs is guide on how to do things that we need. The anti-reversion chambers can be done in Malaysia as long as we really know how to guide these kind of persons. I think you have the knowledge too. R3 4-1...
  16. N

True. :regular_smile:
  17. N

B18C in putra??

18. N

Really? I thought he drives SGti for the last 5/6 years. His blog also states so.
  19. N

Yes, still with the maf sensor and 93's intake. Yes I do believe it can gain more with MAP wiring but it will requires standalone ecu which an idea that have been put into hold due to high cost involved. IF I do run standalone I will definitely go for 4 throttle for the top end power and with...
  20. N

B18C in putra??

Yes, exactly.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hey guys , im driving a fd2r . Was stock and now fitted an exhaust system , mugen airbox , and Mugen ECU . Im planning to get a Toda C cam . Would it be a good idea or should i do something else first ? Give me your opinion , be appreciated :driver::smokin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience