Search results

1. bb1-man

Japan GT 2012

Good to see MLOC fellas still active! :wavey:
  2. bb1-man

evo7 loud vibrating sound during rain

Whatsup MLOC guys... I used to have this problem with my DC5 AFTER changing to aftermarket exhaust system ;) I also didn't manage to fix the issue, but i was told that when clearance between the pipe and the underbody/hook is very small (due to change to aftermarket exhaust or some mods down...
  3. bb1-man

Sport car for fresh grads

Skylinelover, I can relate to your upcoming decision. My first car was a H22A prelude, 93 model which i thoroughly enjoyed. The car itself is very stylish, very gaya, driving position is nice and low, and it is relatively low maintenance as far as old honda vtecs go. Acceleration is quite...
  4. bb1-man

Planning to Get a DC5, good choice?

DC5? Go for it! Handles like a charm, very nice looking as well. Performance wise, it will be eclipsed by the FD2R however i've seen modders here achieve wonders. Nic121 is right, it can easily do 2:45 - 2:50 at SIC even at the hands of a n00b (me!). Between facelift and pre facelift, one of...
  5. bb1-man

Sport car for fresh grads

I like this thread. Let's go back to the very essence of what a "Sports Car" is. Sports - refers to an activity, a rush of adrenaline, a piece of individuality, a show of mad skills, a weekend getaway, a late night stress reliever - or anyhow one may describe. So what car is a true definition...
  6. bb1-man

alfa 147 2.0 or neo CPS

Alfa goes faster up the hill, and down straight to workshop.
  7. bb1-man

DC5 Advice

Wonder where all the old timers go....
  8. [WTS] Panasonic Lumix FZ20 Super Zoom Camera

Bros, I've got a Panasonic FZ20 Lumix Super Zoom (12x) camera for sale. Complete with charger and box. Very good camera for beginners who want to learn the trade, before buying DSLR. Price RM500 or best offer gets it. COD petaling jaya, kelana jaya, subang, shah alam area. Delivery also can...
  9. bb1-man

Special car service Rates For MLOC ONLY!!

I'm an existing customer!! gonna claim my shirt and sticker also from u leslie hhahahaha
  10. bb1-man

Charity Event!

I'm not currently affiliated to any club. But let me know if you need help on this one. Will join!
  11. bb1-man

Inspira, If convert body parts to Lancer GT

aiyoh ini macam pun issue ka.. a club is like a house lah. must respect the organizer/operator of the club. If i start a kancil 660 club, and don't let kancil 850 join, i like lar! who the fk can say otherwise? dun care lar what kancil DNA ka, daihatsu DNA ka, perodua or preodua or whatever...
  12. bb1-man

Kakimotor 2010 Members Day!

can i go or not....MLOC membership expire already leh...
  13. bb1-man

New Proton Inspira now available for booking!

I really feel sorry for proton's public image. If i were the head of proton PR dept, i would be knee deep in valium and zoloft pills by now. Develop own campro and gen-2 platform, kena bash. rebadge lancer to become wira and inspira, also kena bash. never recall car for errors, kena bash...
  14. bb1-man

DC5 Advice

off topic, just posted two cars for sale at the 'cars for sale' section. Help me spread the word lah guys. Family cars, not exactly of the motorsports variety but hey, everything's got potential right...
  15. 2005 E46 BMW 318i 2.0 (Auto Bavaria) Individual Sale 1st Owner

Hallo guys, I am an individual, not a car dealership. So unfortunately I won't be able to answer questions regarding bank loans and interest rates. But i know its quite easy to get a loan for this one. That said, cash buyer preferred and easier to nego lah. Reason for selling is upgrading :)...
  16. bb1-man

DC5 Advice

Q8 F1 or IDEMITSU extreme (the one where the poster got S&M chick with a whip). 10w-50. Thick, difficult to burn off. but a bit heavy lar but as oil temp goes up it should improve.
  17. bb1-man

DC5 Advice

ssup boys. hope its not too late to wish y'all selamat hari raya. :) lo and behold, finally this particular thread is 'relegated' to page 2. but page 3 better, cos in the sun newspapers, page 3 got naked chixx.
  18. bb1-man

DC5 Advice

I choose stock aaron. because apparently, his car is stock. go kart shah alam lets go!
  19. bb1-man

Left Handed Integra Type-S Dilemma

exactly. im sure thread starter was a cash buyer. loans arent exactly a good idea in UAE these days...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Greetings all,

need help here... as u know, iswara roof gets rusty easily...
sent for repair (plastered with fibre) b4 but it doesn't last long....

think of changing the whole roof... any suggestion on what roof can fit the iswara?? if possible wif sunroof...

TIA guys...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience