Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

2005 E46 BMW 318i 2.0 (Auto Bavaria) Individual Sale 1st Owner

bb1-man

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2005
Hallo guys,

I am an individual, not a car dealership. So unfortunately I won't be able to answer questions regarding bank loans and interest rates. But i know its quite easy to get a loan for this one. That said, cash buyer preferred and easier to nego lah.

Reason for selling is upgrading :) The car is accident free, body is in great condition. Normal small door dents around synonymous with a 5 year old car. Paint job still excellent. Fully maintained by Auto Bavaria since bought brand new. Owned by director, not modified in ANY way, completely stock.It runs like new and still gets great gas mileage. Details are as per below:

E46 BMW 318i 2.0 Single Vanos
Mileage : 118k+
5-Speed automatic tiptronic
Tires Michelin Energy 70% remaining

Goodies include:
Dynamic Stability Control (DSC), ABS, the standard bit
BMW sound system w/10-speaker system
Tinted v-kool gold dust
Electric seats (both sides driver and front pax)
Leather seats
Auto cruise (perfect working order)
Auto rain sensor
and more...

Price : RM 108,000 negotiable

Call/sms me (preferably after office hours) as I am fairly busy and most times during work hours wont be able to talk much or pick up the call.

I'm also helping my bro sell off his car (Toyota Vios E 1.5A 2007 model) at this link below :
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/353432-wts-2007-vios-e-1-5a.html

Thanks for viewing!

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

On Nov. 4, The FUJI GT 300km RACE, 9th and final round of the 2007 AUTOBACS SUPER GT series, took place at the Fuji Speedway in Shizuoka Pref. In the GT500 class the No. 32 EPSON NSX (Loic Duval/Fabio Carbone) ran to its first victory of the season.

The GT300 class winner was the No. 26 YUNKER-POWER TAISAN PORSCHE (Nobuteru Taniguchi/ Dominik Farnbacher), its second victory of the season. Also, the season...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience