Search results

1. K

Good & Bad about Evo vs Subaru

their left hand got other usage mah... since driving hot car with hot chick =P
  2. K

Nicole, the chick modder

What a lively and refreshing thread we got here... :proud:
  3. K

Which car better to get amoi?

I cant understand how he claim himself "handsome"...
  4. K

Fast & Furious main actor Paul Walker died.

got too much torque make it hard to drive tho...
  5. K

Can a V-tec NA achieve close to 300km/h?

Seriously with that mod, it is possible to reach 300kmh... no joke ! ps: when meter sudah rosak... wait... meter xda 300kmh wor... maybe gps sudah gile...
  6. K

Discussion: what makes a vehicle fun to drive?

Erm... I dont really get what you mean tune the car to our style, please enlighten :idea:
  7. K

ixeo... I admire ur efforts LOL I guess this thread shu be abt whats the factors make a car consider "fun to drive", is more about driving :tounge: p/s: Anyway, I pay respect to all type of car enthusiast altho I onyl enjoy driving :biggrin:
  8. K

Ok I am confuse here... U are a cowboy :ridinghorse: but u sail boat :banghead: ??!! LOL Anyway give a like to your reply :biggrin: p/s: any F1 driver is from another planet :tongue: ---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:41 PM...
  9. K

Daddys club

Wah very cute... BIG round eyes lol, boy or girl ? Mine 1 year 7 months... very kacau edi :banghead: LOL your pic remind me when she just born :biggrin:
  10. K

Thats what they said "rewarding", it is part of puzzle of the fun... a car too easy to drive will end up get bored easily. I heard from MMER racer said: Lotus is hell of crazy car to drive, it is hard to driving on its edge. Hell yeah... Alex Yoong spun in a exige on turn 14 =P Having fun...
  11. K

Look like rear wheel drive and more power can get some extra "fun points"
  12. K

Look like u have good experience with this 2, mind to elaborate why u feel they are fun ?
  13. K

Because they are not conti supercar... :tongue: Because of its weight, GTR need more frequent, wear and tear maintainance than their main rival Porsche 2-3 times more... Thats exactly their intention, I remember I watched a interview on GTR designer. They know they can never get a same...
  14. K

Now i know u are the true culprit behind all the Myvi crashes instead of Takumi !!! ROFL !!
  15. K

wow!!! My wife Myvi A/T always understeer only how u manage to make it o/steer ? please teach me! teach me! That gonna be fun !! :rofl::rofl:
  16. K

Generally for conti cars when they talk about "Fun" mean when u driving and the moment u sit inside the car u feel connected. All your input and feedback from it as instant. Dont really matter it is either with Electronic Aid or not. It is like no delay, no lagging when u playing an...
  17. K

Daddys club

Yep!! she crashed all my virtual cars ROFL !! Whenever i try to teach her she push me away @_@
  18. K

Daddys club

Sweetest thread in zth lol My girl 1yr 4mths, she enjoy when I do some acceleration. She go "weee..." then giggles. She fall asleep if i drive slow... LOL Once she got chance to hold the steering wheel will nvr let go ><" ---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump...
  19. K

Go-kart kaki

Go try 125cc road tax Max Senior with soft compound tyre :burnout::burnout:
  20. K

Batu Tiga Track Pics

The place that i broke my ankle ><"

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Unveiled at the shores of Lake Como in northern Italy, the stylishly Italianized Z4 roadster had its sheets pulled off to reveal the BMW Zagato...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience