Fast & Furious main actor Paul Walker died.

stupidcar

5,000 RPM
Mar 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Porsche is starting to utilize 4WD quite well in their new 911 Turbo (991). They've even put a 4 wheel steering into it. R35's 4WD system is also very intelligent and complex.

There are a few front mid engine. Viper is one of those that I know. I've just checked wiki, it seems that 350Z, 370Z, RX-7 and RX-8 are categorized as front mid also.

We use to have a Gemballa Mirage GT at KL which is a modified version of Carrera GT. From some people, I've heard that the owner sold it off because it is too difficult to control. Imagine, further modifying and increasing the power of Carrera GT which is already difficult to control in stock form. :adore:

Ferrari had a lot of high power MR layout cars too but I don't really hear much complaints about Ferrari being very difficult to handle. Or they are just very good at making MR layout cars.

MR2 NA or MR2 Turbo? If is turbo, that 3S-GTE had potential to reach over 400hp or 500hp. Crazy output in such a lightweight car.

I think every media sources already confirmed that he passed away isn't it. I think it is better to use the word pass away as it sounds better than calling him dead.
The one I sat in is the MRS W30. Only 1.8 litre.
Spyder version(soft top). Only exhaust mod I think.
W20 has the 3SGTE.
As quoted in WIki.

He is.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
The one I sat in is the MRS W30. Only 1.8 litre.
Spyder version(soft top). Only exhaust mod I think.
W20 has the 3SGTE.
As quoted in WIki.

He is.
Oh, MR-S/MR2 Spyder. Manual or auto? This one is a bit 'slow' compared to SW20.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Porsche is starting to utilize 4WD quite well in their new 911 Turbo (991). They've even put a 4 wheel steering into it. R35's 4WD system is also very intelligent and complex.
Intelligent also got limit. The two GTR in Kuantan also crash and drivers died....

6UE5t

6,000 RPM
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
We use to have a Gemballa Mirage GT at KL which is a modified version of Carrera GT. From some people, I've heard that the owner sold it off because it is too difficult to control. Imagine, further modifying and increasing the power of Carrera GT which is already difficult to control in stock form. :adore:
This:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
SW20 MR2 GT-S had more power than MR-S. Quite a big power difference gap.

I mentioned that earlier too. There is no absolute traction.
I drove the earlier model before which belongs to a friend's brother. 1.6 NA only which is really under powered for a mid rear engine car. The super charged version would have been great.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
SW20 MR2 GT-S had more power than MR-S. Quite a big power difference gap.

I mentioned that earlier too. There is no absolute traction.
Yup, you are right. MR-S may be light but totally no match for the SW20 with 3SGTE in terms of power. MR2 is not that heavy either even though MRS is lighter. Unless comparing with 3SGE may be some challenge there.

Using 1ZZ-FE as well just that is 1ZZ-FED. Some adi transplant the 2ZZ-GE in MRS....can't imagine the power in such a light car. :love:

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
Ferrari had a lot of high power MR layout cars too but I don't really hear much complaints about Ferrari being very difficult to handle. Or they are just very good at making MR layout cars.

ferrari also have a very complex electronic nanny to help.....

which even a skilled driver turn off all of it, their laptime worse than those recommended ferrari setting :driver:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Yup, you are right. MR-S may be light but totally no match for the SW20 with 3SGTE in terms of power. MR2 is not that heavy either even though MRS is lighter. Unless comparing with 3SGE may be some challenge there.

Using 1ZZ-FE as well just that is 1ZZ-FED. Some adi transplant the 2ZZ-GE in MRS....can't imagine the power in such a light car. :love:
Turbocharged 3S-GTE can easily gain a lot of power by changing turbine whereas the 1ZZ-FED can't really gain that much of power through the NA way. 140hp only, even weaker than 4A-GE.

ferrari also have a very complex electronic nanny to help.....

which even a skilled driver turn off all of it, their laptime worse than those recommended ferrari setting :driver:
Meaning that modern Ferrari is more of a computerized car to aid the driver than relying on pure driver skill alone.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Turbocharged 3S-GTE can easily gain a lot of power by changing turbine whereas the 1ZZ-FED can't really gain that much of power through the NA way. 140hp only, even weaker than 4A-GE.

Meaning that modern Ferrari is more of a computerized car to aid the driver than relying on pure driver skill alone.
138HP only for 1ZZFED. 1ZZFE at 136hp.

Needless to say. I was smoked by friend SEG with 4AGE blacktop. Totally no match and yet his is Auto too.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my boot like got oil in it ...
last time i self wash everything nice nice clean clean adi ..
then now check again .. got like 1 layer of oil ...
so sucks la .... any ideas ??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience