Search results

1. eugeneleck

any1 who is in sgp driving a r35 at the mo..

Here you go: http://www.sgcarmart.com
  2. eugeneleck

Skyline Spotted!

Was at Bar Banyan @ JB on Monday night celebrating the owner's birthday. Saw this matte gunmetal BNR34... Used to be listed for sale on the Autolancia website... WGV *... Is the owner of that mean beast here? Lovely ride, paint job's just splendid.
  3. eugeneleck

Anybody looking for Tien Super Street adjustable absorber?

I think I may have a seller for you if you're interested ;)
  4. eugeneleck

Buying A Skyline!

Mate, I totally understand how you are feeling right now as I was in your shoes, no kidding. The passion and love for an R34 can really cloud your judgement and distort your rationality. My advice is please do think real carefully even when you are fortunate enough to not have any liabilities...
  5. eugeneleck

Manual conversion JB

not sure if they do manual conversion... but perhaps you can try Vis Auto @ Permas Jaya?
  6. eugeneleck

TT / Kopi Session In Singapore (04/07/08)

Hey guys, do keep me posted if you all are having another TT session in SG.... Will try to make it! But I rarely visit that section of the forum though....
  7. eugeneleck

GTR-34 V-Spec II

Cool... we should have a ZTH meetup session in Sing :)
  8. eugeneleck

GTR-34 V-Spec II

An ER34 will always be an ER34. A BNR34 will always be a BNR34. Those who wanna mod their ER34s to look like BNR34s, by all means as long as it makes them happy. I myself would do so if I had an ER34 :p The thing is not everyone has the financial capacity to own a BNR34, so I don't see why it...
  9. eugeneleck

Nissan Silvia - Abnormal Car?

Btw bro, you still working in Sg? PM-ed you my number, let's meet up for drinks if you're keen lah. I'm mostly around Raffles Place.
  10. eugeneleck

Haha... unfortunately/fortunately not... picked a perfectly stock gunmetal one from Mutiara Motors... placed the downpayment... but the loan didn't go through as I don't have a credit rating in Malaysia... they wanted a guarantor and I didn't have any :( On hindsight, I'm glad the loan didn't...
  11. eugeneleck

Public Bank took a couple of weeks to get back to me on an S15 I wanted to buy and they needed a guarantor! Didn't want to involve others so I just let go =p
  12. eugeneleck

Skyline Spotted!

Spotted this 4-door ER34 along Moulmein Road in Singapore.
  13. eugeneleck

Buying a GTR.

Hello Dennis, Sorry to burst your bubble mate. The budget's kinda tight. You'll probably have to settle for a GTT and even so, you may have to fork out abit more than that. Cheers, Eugene
  14. eugeneleck

Skyline Spotted!

Spotted this white GTR on its way towards Zon/Stulang... A** 6... is the owner here? Nice one you have there =D
  15. eugeneleck

Skyline Spotted!

Wahaha.... in Bed shaking heads or was the bed shaking =p
  16. eugeneleck

Newbie askin' for opinion...

Yo Mis ID... where you viewing the cars in JB? Dealers or directs? May be interested in checking them out too... hehe...
  17. eugeneleck

Skyline Spotted!

Saw this white GTR P** 80 behind Plaza Pelangi =) Is the owner here? Sweet ride my man...
  18. eugeneleck

S15 Spec R info

Hi there, I'm no S15 expert but just some small things you can take note of. Other S15 sifus out there, please do point out if I'm wrong. Spec R Uses 250bhp SR20DET engine, 6-speed transmission. Spec S Uses 165bhp SR20DE engine, 5-speed transmission. I think the chances of getting duped...
  19. eugeneleck

S15 from Mutiara Motors

One already came in and I'm going down in a while to settle the paperwork for it. Don't think they've got white. I heard there's another pewter with sunroof, black with CF bonnet and a red one coming along if I remember correctly. You should go down for yourself and check it out. You planning...
  20. eugeneleck

FS: R34 VSpec2 NUR unreg..

Here's a real VSpecII Nur =) Bumped into it somewhere in JB today. Too bad couldn't get to take pics of the engine bay.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Anyone using this engine? Need some feedback here. I rarely see people using this engine, why? high maintenance? :smile:

- How much does this halfcut cost?
- Total BHP?
- Plug and Play on proton chasis?
- Pros and Cons

Uhh, Thanks. :rock:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience