Search results

1. C

Look at Cabinet Minister's Summon here!!!

http://img360.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cabinettrafficfinescn9.gif DONT WORRY AS U R NOT ALONE....SOMEBODY ELSE ALSO VERY HIGH!!
  2. Why many ppl sell their SAFC?

Why arr? modder get bored easily with this product?
  3. Nokia Communicator 9500 for SALE!

I m selling off my Nokia Communicator 9500 complete set plus casing! Used since Jan 05 (not waterset), still got warranty till Jan 06 with warranty card given. Good condition and well taken care owner. Reason for selling: need extra cash and too bulky for me. PM me your offer price...no...
  4. C

Pay Saman today and get 50% discount! MEDREKA PROMOTION

Hi guys, Just to remind you to pay saman ...hehehehe MERDEKA PROMOTION: From 1/9/2005 to 22/9/2005, REDUCTION UP TO 50% will be given to all PDRM compoundable summonses. PROMOTION: From 1/5/2005 onwards, SERVICE CHARGE / CONVENIENCE FEE for PDRM summonses payment will be exempted until...
  5. Windscreen crack..where to repair?

Bro, Recently my windscreen crack after hit by stone while cruising at highway. At first the crack (star shape) was only 50cents big...but after few days parking under the sun, it spread into long line about 20cm lenght. Is the any treatment other than changing new windscreen? My windcreen...
  6. Open pod KNN with heat shield for SALE!

Hello guys, I m selling my open pod KNN taken from my SGTI. Used for a year and 3 months. It comes with heat shield. Plug n play to WIRA/Satria (as in the photo) Giving u nice sound and power up! Reason for selling : upgrade to EVO engine Photo...
  7. MOMO steering for SALE! (used item)

Hi guys, I m selling off my MOMO steering (as in the pic): asking price: RM200 only (firm, only for serious buyer) photo : http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mynetdotcom/album?.dir=/8b45 Condition : good, come with leather and it's ORIGINAL MOMO horn button but no bosskit location...
  8. Suspension on Turbo car

Sifu, My current ride is SGTI with Evo engine with stock spring and absorber. the gap between the fender n 16' rim is 2 fingers front and rear. Very comfortable but cannot whack for cornering as feel like flying. I m thinking to change absorber and lowered spring. My opt is either...
  9. Brembo Brake Caliper Cover for Sale! (+photo)

As seen in the photo below: http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mynetdotcom/album?.dir=/a735 Asking for only RM100 for 2 pieces. Interested ?? sms me at 016-7738883 Location JB. Can courier too.
  10. C

More cars to come from China in 06 - Will u buy?

Quote from StarBiz - 31 May 05 "There is no longer any doubt that car manufactures in China are intent on taking a share market in Malaysia. This comes hot on the heels of Alado group which makes CHERRY car. The latest company to make known, also from China which is GEELY Holding co. The cars...
  11. Original GTI leather SRS steering - JB

Original GTI leather SRS steering (with photo) - JB Original GTI leather RSR steering with airbag (model year 2002) - asking only RM250 Original GTI gear console - asking only RM80 All goods in perfect condition. Reason for selling : upgarde to Momo steering and EVO dashboard...
  12. Original GTI Stuffs (used) - JB

1. Original bumper GTI with ori colour, 2 working fog lights, GTI emblem, 2 years old in good condition. reason selling: changed to EVOIII bumper. - asking for only RM450 [SOLD- SOLD - SOLD ALREADY] 2. Original leather GTI steering SRS with airbag asking for only RM250 3. GTI gear...
  13. Spraying engine cover (D.I.Y)

Bro sifu, I'm planning to paint my engine cover. DIY cos tight budget. Is there any special spray that I should use (considering the heat that it'll be exposed to).. Btw, how much the workshop painting charges for this spray eh? Thanks for reply!
  14. C

LSD gearbox

Sifu, May i ask what r the advantages of lsd gearbox? Does it still do the job even 4wd is being locked to 2wd? thanks
  15. C

Where Go-Cart circuit in Klang Valley?

Bro, I m looking a go-cart circuit in Klang Valley for pleasure race with my frens. Any good circuit around? How much do they charge eh? Last time in Sg Penchala, now shifted liao. Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

I remember there is a shop selling mini cooper's accessories in subang area (popular with car modification). But i cant remember the shop name .. hope someone can enlighten me here.. thx!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience