jinkl-

its like this
first u use SAFC , then not enough u get SAFC2 ,
SAFC2 not enough u get E-Manage cos ignition oso u want play
then E-Manage still must use MAF , so u throw get Microtech Piggyback
where got enough haih u put Microtech , errrr then when time goes, aiyoo u want more tuning points lerr , Haltech lerr, aiseh now u want faster processor with even more tuning points errr so MOTEC redi hahahahahha

k3vi3

Aug 31, 2005
ss3 pj
then later on your car putting out 1400BHP sure use magneti marelli already loh....

wetwetwater

Mar 9, 2004
Because.....

They don't wanna wake up in the morning, to find that their windscreen/windows broken and their SAFC missing. :P

anfernee

Jan 16, 2005
hahaha... I also agree with wetwetwater... too many cases of theft, so they don't want to waste their money, instead sell it off... :P
at least can sleep peacefully at night, if not need to wake up every half an hour to check on your car..

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
Reasons...
----------

1. Upgrading
2. Budget Sudah Tadak .. mau duit..
3. Easy stolen... cause its only management unit not for action put on dashboard and tayang for all ppl and action..finally stolen.. he he
4. Only suitable for performance car which only used on weekends.. like sports kinda cars.. not Plotong..

Slipknot Fanatic

Jul 3, 2005
HELL
Its not just SAFC that people are always worried about. Now I hardly see people mount their Defi meters on top of the dash.

Hey Guys,

I planning to do a open pod filter in my iswara (4G13 carburetor). The iswara is built with a drop in filter. So my question is that

a) what parts are require to fix an open pod filter
b) do i need a heatshield if i'm planning to make a cold air intake
c) where is the most reliable place in KL