Search results

1. B

Goodwell Car Detailer @ Cheras C180 (Balakong)

Job Description Sales, Walk-in & External Sales + Inventory + Billing, Female Only, With / Without experience, Training Provided, Work independently, Car Care Product & Services. How to Apply Send resume with half & full body photo, Required self transport (Allowance), Contact Mr Chong...
  2. Goodwell Car Detailer @ Cheras C180 (Balakong)

Goodwell Car Detailer An Auto Detailing House, founded by members of car enthusiasts! In passion & love in Auto Detailing! Selection of Quality brands & products, professional tools & skills. Meguiar's are the Core, and others Autoglym, Optimum, Nanotech, Ion-Coat & Polytech, Delivering...
  3. Sales & Crew Assistant @ Goodwell Car Detailer, Cheras C180

Job Description Sales, Walk-in & External Sales + Inventory + Billing, Female Only, With / Without experience, Training Provided, Work independently, Car Care Product & Services. How to Apply Send resume with half & full body photo, Required self transport (Allowance), Contact Mr Chong...
  4. B

[wts] TOYOTA KE70

Hi bro please PM your contact, location? Chong 012-2630250
  5. B

Rotary Engines - FAQ.

Have a question for pros out there, RX8 1.3A Type E 2004, running 120KM with <3000RPM at 4th gear, is that normal? BTW is there 5th gear? :O
  6. B

EASYCAR Car Security System

Hi, where do you arrange for installation?
  7. Where to repair bumper (PU)

Dear all, hope you guys can help Where to repair bumper (PU) after bang by others, just 'kemek'
  8. B

Malaysian Vehicle Number Plates - INFORMATIONAL

Wow very good info you have, learned ;)
  9. B

cold air intake hose... cheap cheap~~

I'm from KL, how much for shipping? UGPM
  10. B

16" Tracer wheel with tyre

Bro tyres only how much?
  11. B

used tyre 14"-19" for sell

Bro any 16" ??
  12. B

T-shirt for sale....customise and ready. D1 and etc

Bro D1 polo how much can lower?
  13. B

Notice for those who study or work in TPM

Just inform the security management, and i think they will do what ever legal action
  14. B

The correct way of closing the bonet

Leave and drop, if you press it the lock maybe fail to work, some other one told me, true or not i dont know..
  15. B

shakey steering

I think he mean chamber? 1 more question here, when braking also shake?
  16. B

hey guys i need ur help...pliz read...thanks

Before making any move on buying bars and sound proof thing, you have to cheack yourself (if can) or ask some garage to help, some is just the door lock or window, or worst chasis problem, ecause you said and accident before..
  17. B

Cheras Weather Disaster!!~~

The worst in Cheras Batu 9 Toll was covered half of a small lorry and nearly 1 bus tyre... :shocked: :X-:
  18. B

Cheras Weather Disaster!!~~

I was actually trap in the flood at Cheras Batu 9 toll (Saga), just manage to U-turn to op lane and run away, 2 hours later (go fren house sit lo), saw may cars KO in middle of the road, On the way back to Cheras, KL.. many 'rubbish' from longkang and river all along the roads :X-: :X-:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The term ‘little car, big engine’ has never rung truer with this ultimate sleeper 1980 Toyota Corolla TE71 that has ditched its puny single cam four-banger for some pure American muscle that could rip the chassis apart.

Sitting in the engine bay is a 7.4-liter big block Chevy V8 lump that sends power to the rear wheels...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience