Search results

1. O

Aircon - Warm after long run?

what does the valves of an air con do?
  2. O

Aircon - Warm after long run?

Hi all, I have a question here regarding car aircon. What is most likely the root cause if the air con of a car become warm after a long run ? (eg, after driving it for 2 hours at highway) Whenever the car is start, air con was cold and okay. Thanks
  3. O

which car seat is this?

Celica 7th generation seat with new leather wrapping. Cant be wrong....
  4. O

Mitsubishi FTO GPX for sale (limited edition)

Bump!!! 60k Neg. Special COD price available, please pm me. Thanks all!!!!
  5. O

2005 Satria R3 For Sale

i want the seats....! wanna sell? :angel_smile:
  6. O

RECARO R3 seat (original) for sale...

eh...? no more news on that fella already? :Not_Impressed:
  7. O

Japanese and Continental cars

meaning need to pay extra cashs on top of the 125k for GTR to get an AP? then register the car with JPJ?
  8. O

Japanese and Continental cars

Vspec for 125K and 8MR for 100k !!!????????? Typo error kah?
  9. O

Speed signal wire disconnected.

if the car is equiped with TCL, EBD etc....will that get affected as well? since all are speed related functions.... Thanks
  10. O

RECARO R3 seat (original) for sale...

Man! this thread is darn happening!!!!! By the way, how did u get his photos? Respect!
  11. O

Mitsubishi FTO 2.0 (A)Mivec V6 95/97

Previous owner from Kuantan rite? Evrything still the same...except for the front bumper :regular_smile:
  12. Speed signal wire disconnected.

Ok...i have an interesting question for the members.... What will happen if the speed wire connecting to our ECu is disconncted? More detail situation. Refer to attach Url. A RSM used get ride of speed limit cut by intercepting the speed wires connecting to ECU. so if RSM got unpluged, the...
  13. O

RSM not accurate after 140 km/h

er.....actually i'm quite confused here... RSM...how u install it is that u intercept the wires by cutting it and join back to the rsm unit. Some other wires u just tap it directly... So my question again... if u ugplug ur RSM..... those intercepted wires will be disconnected isnt it? (...
  14. O

RSM not accurate after 140 km/h

i have a question here... if u install RSM blue screen in ur car... and u take it off just like that (there's a socket conncting the wires at the middle of the black wire) what will happen to ur car? the car idiling will go crazy? basically the speed wire will get disconnected, so just...
  15. O

{WTS}reckon car [fairladyz 350z]

this car no 'kepishhhh' la..... hahahahhahaha ;)
  16. O

{WTS}reckon car [fairladyz 350z]

Saw the car. Tip top condition! If it's a manual transmission car, then it will be perfect!
  17. O

Mitsubishi FTO GPX for sale (limited edition)

Car location: KL & Penang Loan: Your own loan. I do not provide any loan... ;) Market loan no idea as well... but think u need to have quite abit of downpayment for the car. Thanks!
  18. Mitsubishi FTO GPX for sale (limited edition)

Sold... ;)
  19. O

FTO GS 1800 sports-invec 2

well...u wanna bolt on turbo on mivec v6 yeah? hehe...PM me...i have a basic turbo kit for it with ready pipings....Pm me... ;)
  20. O

mufler problem

DE3A version i'm pretty sure it is the Oem exhaust system for Mit FTO Mivec version. DE2A? No idea, It might be from 1800cc fto engine. I wouldn't say that u cant use that, but i'm afraid that a minor modification is needed at the flange portion. Also, DE3A exhaust system is 2.3" which is abit...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

My family have a 97' Ford Lynx 2 door hatch powered by B8 1.8 NA Engine. Me and my dad decided to remove the stock alarm system because we no longer utilised the remote switch. Unfortunately, we forgot to label the wires before cutting them and now the car cannot start!

Everything seems to be working fine when the key is fully turned, but NOT the starter motor (the relay works but the motor doesnt start). I believe its because we have already cut off the wires of the alarm...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience