RECARO R3 seat (original) for sale...

black_ice

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L
bro prozac,

yes,it's a green satria...

i forget bout the car plate already....

feel so strange when i saw this satria with r3 limited stuff inside....

JohnFrusciante

May 11, 2005
KL
vtec.mugen, you asked all your friend to register and defend you ka? So many new registered nicknames, mostly from southern region.

To these ppl, for duck's sake.. please change.. stop stealing, work hard, get more money and buy the satria r3. It's so simple to do right?

Last edited:

WiSE67

Known Member
Oct 19, 2006
man..i never knew this HOT & EXPLODING thread do exist!! anyway for those thieves..fuck u and your motherfuckin' mama!!..orang lain kerja macam nak mati cari duit..usaha sendiri siang malam nak buat kereta (dah la kereta tu pun nak bayar tiap bulan lagi..maintenance lagi)..ko sesenang je rembat..

sorry i spoke in Malay..but i curse smoother in Malay ahahaaa..

fuselage

Over 10,000 RPM!
May 18, 2005
shah alam
hurm....

another page...

hahahah...

gambar sudah ada...

alamat sudah ada....

penyokong pun sudah ada....

but yet.....i want to see proof...

plz...proof.....

bile proof sudah ade...

baru boleh lapor polis...

then polis boleh bertindak...

if making drama in zth...

ketua polis pun gelak lor....

andy_coupe

Known Member
Apr 30, 2006
London
www.zerotohundred.com
This thread is really explosive... but I also can understand fellow ZTH's frustrations. We saved and installed stuffs in our cars, and low lifes then just break in and steal them.

I remember how such ppl stripped my first car's sound system worth some RM5k many years back- overnight, my bonus spent on these items were gone. And used for only a year. Boo hoo hoo...

Recently, someone tried to steal my Civic PU skirts. They didn't succeed, but my bumper's now ridden with dug-out holes and partially-opened screws. Looks really sad.

Thus, imagine for yourself... how would you feel if your R3 loses its limited edition stuff and is installed in some R3-wannabe Satrias. Actually, pretty funny la that VTEC's friend's GTI came with R3 stuff, right? He never did clarify that part though... He should, then all this could come to a proper ending.

And ppl like fuselage who don't like "drama", why bother visiting this thread in the 1st place since it makes you so disappointed? Unless you have some special interest in this case too..?

archangelgbrl

Jan 23, 2007
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Identity Card No :[/FONT] 820507055427[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Name :[/FONT] MOHD SAFUAN B MANSOR
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Num [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vehicle Reg. No. [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Offence Location [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Summons Number [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Offence Date/Time [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Offence [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Summons Amount [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MAB7680 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JLN M 34 TMN MERDEKA [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]2-AB274128 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]11/11/2005-1430 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1. NO HELMET [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]70.00 [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]70.00[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]​
Ko tengok lah orang bodoh macam Safuan ni, bawak motor tak pakai helmet. Dia ingat dia kebal kut.

Fuselage, ko bodoh, diam aje lah, menyemak aje ko ni. Silap-silap alamat rumah ko dengan gambar ko aku tampal kat sini. Ko tak suka apa kita cakap kat sini, ko jangan baca. Tak payah komen lebih-lebih.

Last edited:

WiSE67

Known Member
Oct 19, 2006
good one bros..couldn't agree more with you guys..all hard-earned money..all savings invested..just gone overnight..any peep would freak out..like someone in previous pages said..if you modded your car with parent's money..or you not kena yet..you can talk all you want lar..once kena then we'll see what drama you wanna talk about..chill..

as for my opinion..vtec mugen shall clarify..clean up your name if you're really innocent..period.

rapinsoul

Known Member
Sep 19, 2005
Petaling Jaya
Humans hmmm, everything wan to be easy, Try to Buy ur own car and when its part get stolen tats when u will know a$%hole,

If i come across you, will bash u up man and hand u over to the cops

Last edited:

bit3nok

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
forum.lowyat.net
fcuk those mutharfcuker theft la.. fcukin shite life.. get a life la wei.. seriously if i came across them, surely i whack kao kao their fcukin head.. fcuk.. wat a total loser..

bit3nok

Known Member
Mar 31, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
forum.lowyat.net
WLB 9006.. Its Produa Kelisa.. With "P" sticker.. the owner might workin in Jusco 1utama and live in taman tun dr ismail based on his attire and he drove ther.. if anyone ever ecounter this car, plz teach him sum lessson and manner how to drive properly on the road.. Today i drove out the myvi that i just received yesterday. its totally stock.. no modification.. story hapen like dis.. i went to fetch my younger sis from 1utama, the when on the way back home, on the road that have 2 lane, i was on the right lane.. drivin like normal.. then suddenly i realised that there's 1 kelisa behind me with china made HID that drive like shite.. followed so near to me and wanna go through the middle while thers's only 2 lane available.. ther was another car on my left.. with this impatient attitude of this kelisa's driver, he manage to go through and bang my side mirror.. then he opened his window and punch my myvi.. then he showed middle finger.. i was like so shock.. cuz its the first time ever happend like dis in my entire life.. then i opened my window and ask him wat his problem.. he said "aku punya suka la.." the i said "bapak kau punya jalan, ker..?" then he ask me to stop and fight wiv him or race wiv him.. i was like.. wtf.. seriously dis kid need a lesson.. damn piss me off like fcuk.. this thing never happened to me when i'm drivin other cars.. seriously plz to all zth members.. i'm begging.. teach dis young kid an attidute lesson.. luckily i didn't drove out my wira or evo.. if not sure he goin to smoke my ass.. fcuk.. really no attitude at all.. no manners.. haihz.. Remember its perodua kelisa.. WLB 9006..

black_ice

Known Member
May 12, 2005
K.L
ham sap boy,

u refer me ar? nothing happen ar......

i pray to the god to punish those ^%$& who steal other belonging's only mah....

haha....jk jk...

OTF-39

Known Member
Mar 10, 2005
Visit site
eh...? no more news on that fella already?

:Not_Impressed:

Redline_club

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2005
www.redline-club.com
WLB 9006.. Its Produa Kelisa.. With "P" sticker.. the owner might workin in Jusco 1utama and live in taman tun dr ismail based on his attire and he drove ther.. if anyone ever ecounter this car, plz teach him sum lessson and manner how to drive properly on the road.. Today i drove out the myvi that i just received yesterday. its totally stock.. no modification.. story hapen like dis.. i went to fetch my younger sis from 1utama, the when on the way back home, on the road that have 2 lane, i was on the right lane.. drivin like normal.. then suddenly i realised that there's 1 kelisa behind me with china made HID that drive like shite.. followed so near to me and wanna go through the middle while thers's only 2 lane available.. ther was another car on my left.. with this impatient attitude of this kelisa's driver, he manage to go through and bang my side mirror.. then he opened his window and punch my myvi.. then he showed middle finger.. i was like so shock.. cuz its the first time ever happend like dis in my entire life.. then i opened my window and ask him wat his problem.. he said "aku punya suka la.." the i said "bapak kau punya jalan, ker..?" then he ask me to stop and fight wiv him or race wiv him.. i was like.. wtf.. seriously dis kid need a lesson.. damn piss me off like fcuk.. this thing never happened to me when i'm drivin other cars.. seriously plz to all zth members.. i'm begging.. teach dis young kid an attidute lesson.. luckily i didn't drove out my wira or evo.. if not sure he goin to smoke my ass.. fcuk.. really no attitude at all.. no manners.. haihz.. Remember its perodua kelisa.. WLB 9006..
u still can stand, if ppl did it to me, i will block him, take the steel and hit his car including him. too over this fello...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My roadtax and insurance is going to expire next week. It is a 14 years old car.

Any members have renewed their 10+ years old car' insurance without loading?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience