Search results

1. trojan

Vsixers : Perdana V6 Club Malaysia.

bro, they start 10pm and above....TTDI is the most happening tt in kl at the moment....come and join us back bro....you'll sure miss it...!! :)
  2. trojan

almost there but myself too busy at the moment...maybe take a little longer to complete.... yo bro, weekly TT at restoran mohsin, taman tun dr. ismail will be tis friday 10pm onwards (same row with pizza hut)....come n join us :)
  3. trojan

hahaha
  4. trojan

Perdana V6 Community Forum *

osram night breaker plus comes in a pair/box only...price shud be rm90 per pair
  5. trojan

anyone interested with the Osram night breaker plus can call me direct 0122513441 H7 - RM110/pair (for projector-low beam) H1 - RM90/pair (for high beam) feedbacks from customer with the new projector + NBP bulbs is really encouraging...Neuro will be the next satisfied customer....hehehe
  6. trojan

Product review : Old vs New - Osram Night Breaker Plus Halogen Bulbs

some sort of power relay...I think it will eventually contribute to shorter lifespan of the bulbs
  7. trojan

price shud be per pair excluding bulbs and installation...u can check previous posting for further details...worth upgrade bro
  8. trojan

much much better than stock perdana headlights...fendy just called me and he ady installed osram night breaker plus into the new headlights and the performance is just awesome.... anyone interested with the Osram night breaker plus can call me direct 0122513441 lan eterna still got few pair of...
  9. trojan

the quality is not like koito japan but way better in term of brightness from the main projector headlights... side indicator very hard to see from blind spot area though...u need to install side indicator on the fender or side mirror to really solve this issue...
  10. trojan

ehh...sudah pasang ka? :listen:
  11. trojan

Product review : Old vs New - Osram Night Breaker Plus Halogen Bulbs

aiyo...u show the price...no nid to open new sales thread ady....hehehe :burnout:
  12. trojan

hihihi...wanna share this pic here....got it from one of the v6ers member :burnout:
  13. trojan

FTO using 6A12 Mivec bro....
  14. trojan

6A11 - 1.8cc..? ada ke? :hmmmm: bro, your car need on wheel balancing....it works for me...now no more vibration....vibrator got lah :biggrin:
  15. trojan

Perdana V6 Photo Gallery

labour for v6 timing belt replacement for just rm170..? mind to share which workshop..? i wish to have that kind of price too
  16. trojan

mods on Accord CF4

Mr. Presidente, how la the deal? Are u sure u still nid 1 kilometer to tapau stock production car? Looks fishy to me lah...More likes a scooterama race... I think R888 tyre will do the job better than your DZ1 during initial launch... just my humble opinion...don't shoot me ok
  17. trojan

mods on Accord CF4

yo Mr. President, i don't have any Rx yet to show...just admire your char-grilled mugen specced...it looks damn nice...much better than my girlfriend's honda city grill :love: please guide me, sifu...thank you ps: honestly, i'll vote for your nomination as a Mr. Presidente :adore:
  18. trojan

mods on Accord CF4

Mr. President, mugen char-grilled very nice worr....must be fast leh this car...DUKE king....wuuuu sssiiii :adore:
  19. trojan

Which is da best? Ron 95..shell,bhp,esso???

personally prefer bhp esso, shell, caltex all ok too petronas 95 is the worst....enuff said
  20. trojan

6A12TT to Single Turbo

that's not danz car..... this car belong to vsixers member in kuantan...now sold ady

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

okay lets see rite now im using a mirage wit 4g61t..jus say dat ive been keepin up sum money n i wan to mody..if u were me wat would u do??upgrade the 4g61t or would u jus swap engine wit 4g63t..i heard lots of people say ma engine bay is exactly a bit same wit vr4 n they say if i use vr4-rs it should b enough(the hp n weight to ratio)..but in the other tought i was thinking of upgrading the 4g61t(turbine,injector,pistons,flywheel,cams,ecu n those other stuff) but wat i dun no is if i...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience