Product review : Old vs New - Osram Night Breaker Plus Halogen Bulbs

naqi

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
this h4 fits perfectly on myvis kan? doesnt need any extension of wires etc? cause my bulb was burnt 5 minutes ago. haha! been thinking of upgrading to a halogen.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
this h4 fits perfectly on myvis kan? doesnt need any extension of wires etc? cause my bulb was burnt 5 minutes ago. haha! been thinking of upgrading to a halogen.
Myvi plug and play. Just make sure the wattage is ok otherwise too high a wattage and you'll burn the ori socket.

naqi

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
the wattage on the h4 that you are using is not a problem right? one more thing, where can i get an original one. scared of imitations. I'm living in ttdi. any suggestions?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
the wattage on the h4 that you are using is not a problem right? one more thing, where can i get an original one. scared of imitations. I'm living in ttdi. any suggestions?
I don't think I've ever come across fake Nightbreakers. I can only think of ENEOS for your location, but I'm sure some online forummers might have some for sale

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Myvi plug and play. Just make sure the wattage is ok otherwise too high a wattage and you'll burn the ori socket.
Bro., my VR are on normal 100/90w watt bulb, no issue in durability and melting of the sockets. However do not fit those cheap bulbs from kedai Abang. That one I had issues. Rated 60/55w but suppose to give out 130/110w lighting. Well, it is bright but no focus, very glaring. I had to tune the headlamp lower. Bulb did not last. First one blew in 4 months, second in 8 months, melted both my lamp sockets, then change back to to normal bulbs....

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

You can try PH Auto in SEA Park

https://plus.google.com/104033438255194212402/about?gl=my&hl=en

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
bro vr2turbo, how much including installation?
The bulbs should cost you about RM90 to RM110. PH Auto is a spare parts shop. You can quite easily change the bulbs yourself, just make sure never to touch the glass part of the bulb only.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
my kedai potong piaa (white/blue) bulbs H4 60w costs me rm30 hehe.....
but sold it off for rm70....
izso dun be angry......:love:

now using dunno wat brand but made in japan rm20....(white/blue) bulbs.
still running good for the past couple of years. been looking for 100w. but seems in japan they only have 60w.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I'm currently using Osram cool blue intense...I don't know how much difference the colour tone with night breaker, on the package it says 4200k. It is a lot whiter than my standard bulbs. But brighter? Well...yes and no. The surrounding is not brighter but the focused part is as my headlamp is projectile type. Look nicer on my car? Well yessss!!

Btw I bought it from LYN, H11 RM165 with side bulbs.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
The bulbs should cost you about RM90 to RM110. PH Auto is a spare parts shop. You can quite easily change the bulbs yourself, just make sure never to touch the glass part of the bulb only.
Yup, PH Auto is a spare part shop only, no installation...

Bro. naqi, If not into DIY, get your usual mechanic to do it...

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

my kedai potong piaa (white/blue) bulbs H4 60w costs me rm30 hehe.....
but sold it off for rm70....
izso dun be angry......:love:

now using dunno wat brand but made in japan rm20....(white/blue) bulbs.
still running good for the past couple of years. been looking for 100w. but seems in japan they only have 60w.
Kedai potong got sell bulb? I thought they sell together with headlamp?

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

I'm currently using Osram cool blue intense...I don't know how much difference the colour tone with night breaker, on the package it says 4200k. It is a lot whiter than my standard bulbs. But brighter? Well...yes and no. The surrounding is not brighter but the focused part is as my headlamp is projectile type. Look nicer on my car? Well yessss!!

Btw I bought it from LYN, H11 RM165 with side bulbs.
Cool blue intense have 20% more light then normal, Night breaker is 90% more...:driver:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Naqi, changing the bulbs are as easy as ABC don't worry. Just make sure you don't hold the glass part with your bare hands as the oil would spoil the bulb.

I believe cool blue intense is whiter....if its not, then I'll be sad wahahah...I change it just to have the whitish light..what to do..no $$ buy proper HID haha and it's illegal so just wana avoid any trouble.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Naqi, changing the bulbs are as easy as ABC don't worry. Just make sure you don't hold the glass part with your bare hands as the oil would spoil the bulb.

I believe cool blue intense is whiter....if its not, then I'll be sad wahahah...I change it just to have the whitish light..what to do..no $$ buy proper HID haha and it's illegal so just wana avoid any trouble.
Found this so you are right.....:biggrin:
Headlight lamp for bluest legally approved halogen light

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
VR,
the kedai potong i go to does sell bulb only......since he has many headlamps, if a buyer buys a headlamp & request for bulb,
he just take from another headlamp & fit it.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
VR,
the kedai potong i go to does sell bulb only......since he has many headlamps, if a buyer buys a headlamp & request for bulb,
he just take from another headlamp & fit it.
ha! ha! probably headlamps are easier in this sense. Like brakes some sell disc rotor complete with caliper and so on....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all Sifu,

Do you have any idea of where to get the mini buffing or polishing pad which can attach to Makita poliher 9227c ?

I'm looking for the buffing and polishing pad size like 3 - 3.5".
But couldnt get it even search online , it only available from other countries.

Do you have any shops can recommend to me in order to get that item?

Very appreciate if you could assist.

Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience