1,500 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
Toy's R Us(correct spelling?) got sell before but now i not quite sure...

SataniC

Old Is Gold
Dec 9, 2003
Subang
Visit site
wth is a seamonkey?can anyone explain in layman's term...headache's link giving me headache lohh....alan wat is this?monkey ar?

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003

This is what we call brine shrimps. You can get it cheaper in any local fish shop. If they don't know what you want, just tell them you need to hatch baby shrimps to feed your baby fish.

AE80TypeD

1,500 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Puchong
Visit site
these "things" were the hots in the US in the 80s, until someone told the public that they are just shrimps. wakakakaka damn stupid. i saw a corny ad of this kit in a 198x DC comic that features the sea monkeys as having humanlike bodies, complete with face and live like some kind of ET colony. outright misleading marketing tactic :lol:

DJThoRmented

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
The thing lasted me for 3 - 4 days (nearly 20 years back!). Haih... wasted... very sensitive to light to make it die. Oh ya... was told that it not for our weather humid.

Waste of money + time only :wink:

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
AE80TypeD said:
these "things" were the hots in the US in the 80s, until someone told the public that they are just shrimps. wakakakaka damn stupid. i saw a corny ad of this kit in a 198x DC comic that features the sea monkeys as having humanlike bodies, complete with face and live like some kind of ET colony. outright misleading marketing tactic :lol:
Hahahaa, do you still remember those x-ray glasses??

Anyway, brine shrimps are generally known as good food for fish fry. They hatch in brackish water, which is between fresh and salt water. Brine shrimplets are very sensitive to light so they should be kept in shade.

Just remember that shrimplets are very tiny and very hard to be seen by bare eyes. So keeping it as pets is kind of wasting money.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear All,

Now that my 1JZGTE VVTI is finally optimized with Greddy Emanage Blue that pumped out 256whp, now i think i want to perform an on the road tuning to match the engine to my driving style. I am not saying the existing tune is not good for me but i think its better to tune according to road conditions and also driving style to bring the car's performance to better level. Anyone can recommend any experts for the above ?

Thanks
Ken
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience